victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
People who work in supermarkets and other such places who refuse the jab are no longer allowed to work there and yet they can still shop there , like what's with that...:scratch:. Doesn't seem like a health & safety issue to me.

So now we have work places everywhere advertising for workers because their short staffed , and they can't get workers because you have to be jabbed to work there. All the unjabbed are now on unemployment benefits with little hope of getting any work , meanwhile businesses are suffering.

I cant help but get conspiratorial about this , i'm thinking maybe they want to smash the economy to bring in their new cashless money system. What are your thoughts on this matter ?

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟907,475.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
i'm thinking maybe they want to smash the economy to bring in their new cashless money system

Who are 'they'?

No one has that much control over literally every country in the world, many of which are mutual enemies.

As for cashless, cash -- as in physical money -- will hopefully be a thing of the past soon with any luck!

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟995,687.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
People who work in supermarkets and other such places who refuse the jab are no longer allowed to work there and yet they can still shop there , like what's with that...:scratch:. Doesn't seem like a health & safety issue to me.

So now we have work places everywhere advertising for workers because their short staffed , and they can't get workers because you have to be jabbed to work there. All the unjabbed are now on unemployment benefits with little hope of getting any work , meanwhile businesses are suffering.

I cant help but get conspiratorial about this , i'm thinking maybe they want to smash the economy to bring in their new cashless money system. What are your thoughts on this matter ?

Why on Earth would 'they' need to "smash the economy" to bring in a cashless money system? Usage of cash has been reducing naturally for years as a direct consequence of convenience. Apart from the car wash coin-in-the-slot, I haven't used cash in years.

Why are you afraid of cashless transactions? (and who are 'THEY')

OB

Upvote 0

Sheila Davis

Nov 18, 2020
Houston
✟65,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced

The difference probably is being sick and not being able to come to work. A sick worker means more work for others or work undone.
With a highly contagious virus, an infected worker could spread it to others _ more workers sick, more workers not being able to come to work, more work undone.
If you get sick with a virus and no longer an employee, the company doesn't have to worry about lack help.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟291,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

It's probably a legal liability for them to have unvaccinated workers.
You can't help but get conspiratorial, they can't help but get CYA.
I think we're probably still 10 years from cashless at least.

If this was *much* more dangerous, they might go cashless to avoid transmission through the paper and coin money handoffs, but we are nowhere near that. We'd have bigger problems anyway at that point.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟291,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Who are 'they'?

upload_2021-12-30_19-35-5.png

Oh...

Sorry, that's not They.
That's Them.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
With a highly contagious virus, an infected worker could spread it to others
That was my point , you can't work there but you can be there. I for example could not work but I still go there and have coffee with my old work mates and shop there. How is me not working there making things better when i'm still allowed to be among the workers and customers as long as i'm not working there. Sounds crazy but it's true.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟309,289.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No one has that much control over literally every country in the world, many of which are mutual enemies.
Wrong. Royalty, the Pope, corporations and countries, and the systems both capitalist and communist have joined forces under the banner of the WEF.

Upvote 0

seeking.IAM

Episcopalian
Site Supporter
Feb 29, 2004
Indiana
✟968,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
While visiting my 30-year-old son, I asked to borrow one dollar for some minor purchase in a store. He said, "Dad, nobody uses cash anymore." He didn't have one either. Cashless is already here, and we haven't come to ruin over it. Buy with a credit card. Get your credit card bill online. Pay your credit card bill by electronic transfer from your checking account where your employer direct deposited your pay. No cash involved, no one was harmed, and the world hasn't come to an end.

For those choosing anti-vax over their job, I have no sympathy for their whining about not having work. Choices have consequences. So be it.

• Agree
Reactions: Taodeching
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟291,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Wrong. Royalty, the Pope, corporations and countries, and the systems both capitalist and communist have joined forces under the banner of the WEF.

I have to admit.
I did not see that one coming.

upload_2021-12-30_19-57-12.png

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟995,687.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
While visiting my 30-year-old son, I asked to borrow one dollar for some minor purchase in a store. He said, "Dad, nobody uses cash anymore." He didn't have one either. Cashless is already here, and we haven't come to ruin over it. Buy with a credit card. Get your credit card bill online. Pay your credit card bill by electronic transfer from your checking account where your employer direct deposited your pay. No cash involved, no one was harmed, and the world hasn't come to an end.

For those choosing anti-vax over their job, I have no sympathy for their whining about not having work. Choices have consequences. So be it.

Checking account? Cheques (checks) are almost non-existent here. It looks like THEY are also getting rid of cheques (checks) as part of the Great Reset :(

Is it time to phase out cheques? (commbank.com.au)
Similar to the UK, cheques remain in use in Australia, but their use has declined significantly over the past decade. They now represent just 0.2% of all payments. The Australian Payments Network says cheque use in Australia dropped 83% over the past 10 years and by more than 20% each year since 2016

OB

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: High Fidelity
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
You might not have seen it, but yes, indeed, it is coming!
The cashless society has one goal: to topple world economies, equals no gold to back up the base worth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟995,687.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
You might not have seen it, but yes, indeed, it is coming!
The cashless society has one goal: to topple world economies, equals no gold to back up the base worth.

Gold Standard? - you'd be pushing to find a country which still uses gold to back its currency.

The US gave it up back in 1933.

OB

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
It's probably a legal liability for them to have unvaccinated workers.
You can't help but get conspiratorial, they can't help but get CYA.
I think we're probably still 10 years from cashless at least.

If this was *much* more dangerous, they might go cashless to avoid transmission through the paper and coin money handoffs, but we are nowhere near that. We'd have bigger problems anyway at that point.
Get ready for it, then!
We already have charities who will not accept either check or paper money. They insist on electronic funds transfer only.
The goal is to phase out paper money and checks and banks! Don't look now, but bit coin is set to take over.

Upvote 0