Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
And as for unvaccinated workers? The latest group to be shown the door is the U.S. Marine Corps.
Those Marines who refuse the shot are kicked out of the Corps.
When you put these two changes together, something is in the works somewhere! Count on it.

• Useful
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟990,740.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
That would be me. Sorry about that:oops:

I am sympathetic.

It must be difficult when you (ummm....THEY) are blamed for everything from World Domination to the dog crap on the lawn. :(

OB

• Haha
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Sheila Davis

Nov 18, 2020
Houston
✟65,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
That was my point , you can't work there but you can be there. I for example could not work but I still go there and have coffee with my old work mates and shop there. How is me not working there making things better when i'm still allowed to be among the workers and customers as long as i'm not working there. Sounds crazy but it's true.

I know what you mean - but the people who are vaccinated have a 90 to 95% chance of not contracting the virus from anybody.
So there is only a 5 to 10% chance that they will get infected from anybody. Those who are less likely to get infected because they had the vaccination are the people employers would choose to have.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
People who work in supermarkets and other such places who refuse the jab are no longer allowed to work there

It's not "the jab", it's a shot to help not overwhelm hospitals. I understand many in the west only care about themselves and not others. People should get fired and be made destitute who can get the shot refuse to (I am not talking about people whom can not get the shot for medical reasons).

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟990,740.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
And as for unvaccinated workers? The latest group to be shown the door is the U.S. Marine Corps.
Those Marines who refuse the shot are kicked out of the Corps.
When you put these two changes together, something is in the works somewhere! Count on it.

There's nothing new about mandatory vaccination for US Marines:

Full List of Vaccines Mandated by the U.S. Military (newsweek.com)
These are the mandatory vaccinations that all service members are required to receive before initial entry or basic training:
  • Adenovirus
  • Hepatitis A
  • Hepatitis B
  • Influenza
  • Measles, mumps, rubella
  • Meningococcal
  • Poliovirus
  • Tetanus-Diphtheria
  • Varicella
Other vaccines administered depending on risk and occupation:
  • Anthrax
  • Haemophilus influenzae type B
  • Japanese encephalitis
  • Pneumococcal
  • Rabies
  • Smallpox
  • Typhoid fever
  • Yellow fever
Service members can request to opt out of a mandatory vaccination on health, administrative or religious grounds. These exemptions can be temporary or permanent.

OB

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
People who work in supermarkets and other such places who refuse the jab are no longer allowed to work there and yet they can still shop there , like what's with that...:scratch:. Doesn't seem like a health & safety issue to me.

So now we have work places everywhere advertising for workers because their short staffed , and they can't get workers because you have to be jabbed to work there. All the unjabbed are now on unemployment benefits with little hope of getting any work , meanwhile businesses are suffering.

I cant help but get conspiratorial about this , i'm thinking maybe they want to smash the economy to bring in their new cashless money system. What are your thoughts on this matter ?
Sounds very...progressive to me.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
People who work in supermarkets and other such places who refuse the jab are no longer allowed to work there and yet they can still shop there , like what's with that...:scratch:. Doesn't seem like a health & safety issue to me.

So now we have work places everywhere advertising for workers because their short staffed , and they can't get workers because you have to be jabbed to work there. All the unjabbed are now on unemployment benefits with little hope of getting any work , meanwhile businesses are suffering.

I cant help but get conspiratorial about this , i'm thinking maybe they want to smash the economy to bring in their new cashless money system. What are your thoughts on this matter ?
Business don't care about your health. They care about being held responsible for your health. The reason why unvaccinated can shop at a grocery store but not work at a grocery store is simple. The store is responsible if an unvaccinated employee gets sick. They are not responsible for an unvaccinated customer to get sick.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No it's THEY!!

s-l1000.jpg
Are "they/them" transgender?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
We have a cashless store in our area. My daughter’s bank won’t accept cash deposits from people who don’t have an account. They require a check or something along those lines to trace the source.

We’re enacting new restrictions for non compliance beginning in January. Some employers are doing the same and enforcing federal mandates. She resigned today on account of the rule. Like most they have staffing issues and can’t secure the help they need. It’s a mess.

~bella

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I cant help but get conspiratorial about this
Humans are capable of conspiracies.

Who would conspire to bring down the world economy? Ones say there are certain world leaders who have openly said they want a world "reset". Also, outright communists could be conspiring to weaken the noncommunist world, so communism can take over. And possibly ISIS and/or Al Qaeda hope to bring down the present way of things so they can bring in Sharia Law. And maybe certain Bible claiming people are doing things to try to get control of this world's economy and other cultural things, in order to bring in how they think the Bible means the whole world should do things. And . . . who else?

Oh yes > certain ones might want to use the COVID situation to make certain political leaders look bad, so they can get their preferred candidates in . . . in various government places of different countries. And there is a conspiracy to blame China and claim China has a conspiracy to make Donald Trump look bad. And I suppose ones in Russia could have some scheme.

So-o-o > then > my theory is that in case someone does have some conspiracy in the works, there are other conspiracy groups who are competing. And in case one conspiring group does get a reset . . . others might then conspire to make use of that situation: there will be conspiracies to take down the conspirators . . . or make use of whatever the conspirators accomplish . . . like how we with God have used the crucifixion of Christ for good, though Roman and Jewish conspirators meant the crucifixion for other reasons.

May be . . . for all I know . . . there are several different groups all trying for a reset, and each one is congratulating itself for being the one whose conspiracy caused the reset! But then someone else gets some control, and the self-congratulating conspirators are griping that there is a conspiracy interfering with what they supposed they were going to get.

But "God resists the proud" (James 4:6, 1 Peter 5:5) > and so things by worldly people have a way of meeting with resistance, no matter what they do; because God is ahead of them all :)

Plus, even in countries under severe tyranny, there are ones who don't give in to it. And they conspire and/or keep doing the good they can do to love. So, may be we could say, you can control some number of people some of the time, but not all of the people all the time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I... have a feeling that iceberg has already sailed...

View attachment 310232
I am not so sure about that. I have hopes because of South Africa. They have a vaccination rate of less than 27% about half of that of the US. They had the largest peak of infections lately due to the Omicron variant. Yet their death toll did not tick up very much at all:

South Africa COVID - Coronavirus Statistics - Worldometer

Maybe this will be a natural "cowpox" for Covid19. Getting the cowpox greatly increased one's chances of surviving small pox. This may be the natural cure that so many were hoping for. And I say that as a fully vaccinated individual.

• Agree
Reactions: Petros2015
Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Yeah I see South Africa popped up like that and then back down again, hopefully that happens here?

But the hospital system can still be trashed/flooded even with low fatalities if it doesn't - which means the rest of things that you could have saved under normal conditions, you don't. Balls are going to start dropping, a lot of balls.

...That sounded really, really wrong. But I'm going to leave it anyway.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

Smash the economy? No. It's the one truly sacred thing in the world system. It's more an attempt to blackmail people into getting jabbed against their will. I have been vaccinated and it's fine. However, the despotic imposition of mandatory vaccination is not fine.

I suspect that a lot of businesses and government departments have been caught unawares by the backlash against mandatory vaccination. At least one person has started a court case to argue that it is unconstitutional. I hope he wins the case.

The cashless economy will come eventually, but not for a while yet. There is still a lot of distrust with the banking system and security of non cash transactions. For that reason alone, I will never use my mobile phone for banking.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's more an attempt to blackmail people into getting jabbed against their will. I have been vaccinated and it's fine. However, the despotic imposition of mandatory vaccination is not fine.
I admire your honesty Pete and thank you for that , and yes myself and many others see it the same way that you see it. After all , nothing else makes sense.

Upvote 0