Looks Like WW3 Is Getting Ready To Errupt In Syria!

B

Bible2

Aijalon said in post 47:

One possibility about the horn, since it is called "little" is that it may come from a small nation perhaps.

That's right.

Dan. 7's 4th beast, or 4th "king"/"kingdom" (Dan. 7:17,23), is the ancient Roman Empire. The 10 horns/kings which come out of it (Dan. 7:7,24) could represent 10 major kingdoms/nations today which came out the former territory of the Roman Empire, which consisted not only of Western Europe, but also the Middle East & North Africa. These 10 nations could be Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Egypt, Iraq, Algeria, & Syria. The 10 part-iron/part-clay toes of Dan. 2:42 could represent the same thing as the 10 horns of Dan. 7:7. The Europeans could be the iron, & the Arabs & Turks could be the clay. In Dan. 2:43, the inability of the iron to mix with the clay could represent how, e.g., there are many Turks living in Germany, but they remain separated in ghettoes within German cities. Similarly, there are many Algerians living in France, but they remain separated in ghettoes within French cities.

But despite this social separation, which could endure indefinitely, the people of Western Europe on the 1 hand, & the people of the Middle East & North Africa on the other, could still 1 day put aside their political separation & become united into 1 confederation (Dan. 2:42 refers to the 10 as a singular "kingdom"). The person who brings this about could be the Antichrist (the AC). The arising of the "little" horn (Dan. 7:8, 8:9), which is "diverse" from the 10 major nations (Dan. 7:24), could mean the AC will arise from a little country. And the little horn arising from "among" the 10 major nations (Dan. 7:8) could mean the AC's country's territory used to be part of the Roman Empire. And before that, it could have been part of 1 of the 4 Diadochian Greek kingdoms which succeeded the Greek Empire of Alexander the Great (Dan. 8:8-9,21-25). The territory of these 4 kingdoms stretched from Greece over to Iran, & down into Egypt. So the AC could come from the Middle East. He could be an Arab who'll come from the little country of Lebanon, from the modern city of Tyre (Ezek. 28:2, 2 Thes. 2:4).

The AC could start out by claiming to be a Baathist. After becoming the leader of Lebanon, he could peacefully gain control of a Baathist confederation of 3 of the 10 major nations (Dan. 7:24): Egypt ("toward the south" of Lebanon: Dan. 8:9), Iraq & Syria ("toward the east" of Lebanon: Dan. 8:9). This confederation could also include the minor nation of a United Palestine (i.e. a defeated Israel, "the pleasant land": Dan. 8:9). This Baathist confederation could be put together in the future by an Iraqi Baathist General who could completely defeat & occupy Israel & Egypt (Dan. 11:15-17; in v. 17, the original Hebrew word translated as "daughter" is "bath"), but who could then mysteriously disappear (Dan. 11:19) shortly before the AC arises on the world stage (Dan. 11:21-45). Years later, when the AC gains control over all 10 of the major nations, he could appoint kings over them (Rev. 17:12) who'll defer to him (Rev. 17:13), like, e.g., when Napoleon gained control over different nations, he appointed kings over them who'd defer to him.

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

Aijalon said in post 47:

Was reading some ideas on here somewheres about the . . . lore surrounding Hiram and the king of Tyre, which would be Lebannon I guess.

That's right.

For if Ezek. 28:2 has application to future events, because of its similarity to the unfulfilled 2 Thes. 2:4, then the prince of Tyre could be the future human ruler commonly called the Antichrist (the AC) (Dan. 11:36, Rev. 13:5-8). If that's the case, then the king of Tyre (Ezek. 28:12) could be Lucifer/Satan (the dragon), who'll empower the AC (the individual-man aspect of the beast) (Rev. 13:4, 2 Thes. 2:9). Lucifer, before his fall & man's fall, could have been placed as a covering cherub over Eden (Ezek. 28:13-15).

There's a curious correlation between the prince & the king of Tyre on the one hand (Ezek. 28), & the use of the name Hiram in the mystical teachings of a worldwide secret society which teaches Gnostic Luciferianism at its highest degree of initiation. For Hiram was the name of the human king of Tyre at the time of the building of King Solomon's temple (1 Kin. 5). Also, Hiram was the name of another person from Tyre, the human master workman who helped Solomon build the temple (1 Kin. 7:13-14). If the king & the prince of Tyre addressed in Ezek. 28 are Lucifer & the AC, then the name Hiram would be a perfect code name (not the actual name) for both of them, a name by which their identity within the Gnostic Luciferian teachings of the worldwide secret society could be kept secret from all but its highest-level initiates. Just as the human workman named Hiram built a temple to God in which all the world was to worship (1 Kin. 8:41-43), so the AC will bring the world into the worship of Lucifer (Rev. 13:4), when the AC gains power over the earth (Rev. 13:7).

The AC's future Luciferian rule over the earth could be pictured by the most common, publicly known symbol for the worldwide secret society, in which a drafting/measuring compass, an instrument shaped like the two legs of an "A" (as in "Antichrist"), is sometimes shown standing atop a globe of the earth. And beneath, as in support of the "A" is a drafting/measuring square, an instrument shaped like an "L" (as in "Lucifer"). Also, found within the "L" is the letter "G", which could ultimately stand for the (false) "Gnosis" (knowledge) of Gnosticism (cf. the original Greek of 1 Tim. 6:20b), which the secret society (mistakenly) thinks can be found in Lucifer. The AC will teach the ancient Gnostic lie that YHWH's evil (Rev. 13:6, Dan. 11:36), & the ancient Gnostic lie that Christ isn't in the flesh (1 Jn. 4:3). The AC will also deny Jesus is the Christ (1 Jn. 2:22).

Upvote 0

karen4you

Oct 19, 2005
✟7,996.00
Faith
Christian
Yes, your right. I feel it in my spirit and duh esp. with all the headlines in Syria and the surrounding countries. I have been so into bible prophesy, esp. this last three months (almost as if God just stuck it in my heart). I have been reading and listening to sermons on the subject, reading the bible daily. Esp. If you type into youtube, billy crone the final countdown (ultimate version). OMgosh this man has so much back up on what he preaches about the endtimes. Even my husband is listening to it:thumbsup::bow: I'm not a bible scholar but Jesus is about to come and come very soon. Of course no one know the day or hour, but God said that He would give us the signs. Oh Lordy lordy, has He ever. Lets spread the Good news as best as we can and look up because our redemption draws near. Love and God Bless, Karen4you

Upvote 0