Looks Like WW3 Is Getting Ready To Errupt In Syria!

S

SeraphimsCherub

Right around the time of Prince Will i am's Birthday.
Prince William's Birthday 6/21/12, "21" is 12 backwards. Matt.24) 2+4="6" verse "21"= Mat 24:21 For then shall be "great tribulation", such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
7+14=21)Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of "great tribulation", and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Not to mention the entire chapter of Luke (((21)))
Looks like this is shaping up to be a fulfillment of Isaiah 17:
Isa 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
BREAKING NEWS RED ALERT! - RUSSIAN, CHINA AND IRAN JOINT MILITARY EXERCISE IN SYRIA! - YouTube

Last edited:

MasterRich

Jesus Saved me on Easter Day! 03/04/2010
Mar 22, 2011
Edinburgh, Scotland UK
Visit site
✟20,048.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I actually want to add something, from what God told me last year around the time of the Uprising in Egypt...

I turned on my TV to see the uprising/revolution begin in Egypt just after the Tunisia protests. Instantly like nothing I have EVER felt before, a warning/Red Alert struck my very soul. I was very anxious, nervous started to fear about something dreadful is about to happen from this point on.

As I continued to watch the news, I heard that Israel was starting to panic because they felt like they would be surrounded by enemies if these protests/revolutions continues around the region.

Suddenly, God/Holy Spirit spoke to me and said "Israel will soon be surrounded by enemies and the Muslim Brotherhood will take power in Egypt.

As I watched what was unfolding over the past year now, the fall of Libya, Syria crisis, USA and NATO sending in agents trying to topple the leaders of the countries in the Middle East as the protests spreads was their no1 agenda.

Now the news is that the Muslim Brotherhood have now gained power in Egypt. Everything that God said to me a year ago from the start was true and has happened!

I have no doubt in my mind with what's going on in Syria right now is exactly what you have posted about. WAR is going to kick very soon. We are on the brink and I've been watching closely.

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

I actually want to add something, from what God told me last year around the time of the Uprising in Egypt...

I turned on my TV to see the uprising/revolution begin in Egypt just after the Tunisia protests. Instantly like nothing I have EVER felt before, a warning/Red Alert struck my very soul. I was very anxious, nervous started to fear about something dreadful is about to happen from this point on.

As I continued to watch the news, I heard that Israel was starting to panic because they felt like they would be surrounded by enemies if these protests/revolutions continues around the region.

Suddenly, God/Holy Spirit spoke to me and said "Israel will soon be surrounded by enemies and the Muslim Brotherhood will take power in Egypt.

As I watched what was unfolding over the past year now, the fall of Libya, Syria crisis, USA and NATO sending in agents trying to topple the leaders of the countries in the Middle East as the protests spreads was their no1 agenda.

Now the news is that the Muslim Brotherhood have now gained power in Egypt. Everything that God said to me a year ago from the start was true and has happened!

I have no doubt in my mind with what's going on in Syria right now is exactly what you have posted about. WAR is going to kick very soon. We are on the brink and I've been watching closely.
GOD bless you my brother,and thank you for sharing that with me. Here was a persons comment on one of Paul Bagley's videos, which i believe to be right on the money,because Pastor Paul really doesn't understand yet the depth of the deception:
"Here we go again!! How many times over the past yr. have these breaking stories turned out to be nothing more than a rumor?? Let me see 100%. Remember what the bible says about the last days,,Rumors of wars,,and all will end up in lies..Anyone can post anything on a blog,,untrue,and unconfirmed. The truth is Russia,,is predominatly christian. NATO the US and England are the ones pushing the NWO, ONE WORLD GOVERMENT. China and Russia are the only thing standing between that reality."
And here was my responce to him:
You hit that nail right on it's head. Great Britain{"The Great Red Dragon"} Is the cheif enemy behind it all! Their the true Nazi's who put Hitler into power,and brought about WW2!
I pray that the LORD JESUS:
Luk 21:36Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

When,and by whom was the city of London created??

"Main article: Roman London

Carausius coin from Londinium mint.

Medal of Constantius I capturing London (inscribed as LON) in 296 after defeating Allectus. Beaurains hoard.

Londinium was established as a civilian town by the Romans about seven years after the invasion of AD 43. Early Roman London occupied a relatively small area, roughly equivalent to the size of Hyde Park. In around AD 60, it was destroyed by the Iceni led by their queen Boudica. However, the city was quickly rebuilt as a planned Roman town and recovered after perhaps 10 years, the city growing rapidly over the following decades"

So this is not a freaking joke! Why would i ever joke about something like this??

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
oh i know you're serious. I'm 100% serious when i say that the antiChrist is Satan himself, here himself, in his own angelic body....

i diagree with you, as most, if not all others will, just as most others disagree with me

but that's ok.

i think your motives are genuine.

i have gone down the William is antiChrist path before and found it lacking.

but what might shock you is that there is an archeological book
that more than suggests that Christ visited GB during his childhood,
by way of his rich tin merchant uncle, Joseph of Aremethia and his travels through the Mediterranian sea.

just who(Who) was there, might suprise you....
not in London persay, but Scotland for sure

so i'm not at all opposed to "others" being in the area before such and such were.
but i'm not at all buying the prince william thing at all,
even if i believe he is descended from ancient Israel.

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

When was Adolf Hitler Married??

"As Red Army troops fought their way into the neighbourhood on 29 April 1945, she married Hitler during a brief civil ceremony; she was 33 and he was 56. Less than 40 hours later, they committed suicide together in a sitting room of the bunker,"

When was Prince William married?? On April 29th the exact same date!
Look what their singing as he enters, Pslam 122:
Psa 122:1 A Song of degrees of David. I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.
Psa 122:2 Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem.
Psa 122:3 Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together:
Psa 122:4 Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the LORD.
Psa 122:5 For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David.
Psa 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Psa 122:7 Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.
Psa 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
Psa 122:9 Because of the house of the LORD our God I will seek thy good.
The Inspirational Masonic and Satanic Music at the Royal Wedding 29.4.2011. - YouTube

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

SeraphimsCherub

oh i know you're serious. I'm 100% serious when i say that the antiChrist is Satan himself, here himself, in his own angelic body....

i diagree with you, as most, if not all others will, just as most others disagree with me

but that's ok.

i think your motives are genuine.

i have gone down the William is antiChrist path before and found it lacking.

but what might shock you is that there is an archeological book
that more than suggests that Christ visited GB during his childhood,
by way of his rich tin merchant uncle, Joseph of Aremethia and his travels through the Mediterranian sea.

just who(Who) was there, might suprise you....
not in London persay, but Scotland for sure

so i'm not at all opposed to "others" being in the area before such and such were.
but i'm not at all buying the prince william thing at all,
even if i believe he is descended from ancient Israel.
I respect your beliefs my brother in Christ. But i wouldn't rule out the anti-Christ being "a man" or at least a hybrid who's half Nephilim{fallen angel}/half human. Based on this:

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
Blessings...
SC

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
I dont believe any of that stuff about Prince William, but Israel is in trouble as the Muslim Brothehood take over Egypt. Ezekiel's war is still due to occur, and it still isn't decided that Russia has anything to do with it. I don't think Ezekiel's war was spiritualised away, as in Rev. As i dont think Ezekiel's temple can be spiritualised away either... it has to occur at some time in the future.
For what it's worth, i believe that prophesy was sealed up at the time of Jesus, like it says in Daniel...

Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The prince was Titus. The 'antichrist' was Vespasian. Prophesy was sealed up, and that's why there have been no prophets since John the Baptist.
Paul wasn't a prophet. He might have been a fairly orthodox Christian, but not a prophet, that's for sure.
Notice that Jesus confirms the covenant with many; it dosn't say that he shall make a covenant with 'your people'.. just confirm an existing covenant, with 'many'.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Right around the time of Prince Will i am's Birthday.
Well a Happy Birthday to Prince William! He's a nice guy and has a beautiful wife if I may say so.
My birthday is 11-22-55. Do you know what 22 is backwards and what that means for my future? Nothing, just messin.

The Bible was put into chapters in the 13th century and then in the mid 16th century verses were numbered by men just so we could find them easier - that's all. Scriptures contain prophecy, not the numbers. Didn't watch the video but I wouldn't waste my time.
THE NUMBERS HAVE NO PROPHETIC MEANING WHATSOEVER! SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE.

You are correct on one thing, war is brewing in the Middle East but anyone can check out Iran / Syria and Israel in the news and find that out.
Israel said about 3 months ago that they may follow through on a pre-emptive attack this summer, since they would grant more time for the sanctions to take effect and appease Obama who is begging them to wait ... until after the election of course. But 90,000 troops and military equipment sent there from Russia and China and Iran to just go through some manuevers or exercises is serious, war is about to happen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Notice that Jesus confirms the covenant with many; it dosn't say that he shall make a covenant with 'your people'.. just confirm an existing covenant, with 'many'.

You think that Jesus confirms the covenant with many for 7 years. Jesus's ministry was not 7 years long.

It is the prince who shall come from the people who destroy the temple and city. The temple and city was destroyed in 70 AD. The prince who shall come will be from those people. That prince has not arrived yet.

Doug

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
To Seraphimscherub,
The Great Trib will happen soon, just not how you presented it. I have a Mid-Trib view which is pretty much the same as Pre-wrath. The rapture happens at the 7th (last) trumpet to be specific. My view is that Islam is the Beast and the antichrist will be of that faith. Islamic nations will soon war against Israel. Am I imagining that or is that what is actually in the works. I could be wrong, but it really seems more logical, since they've always been anti-christ and anti-Israel and haved warred against them since Ishmael's seed grew into a great nation as God ordained.
But Prince William? No, sorry. European Union? Not even. This is the same old Revised Roman Empire/ 70th week of Daniel view, which is why they think Europe. Someone else just had a post about the antichrist impersonating Pope John Paul II and also had a video. They are dead wrong as well, thinking the Roman Catholic church is the prostitute riding the Beast.
At least get on board with a sound interpretational view in the body. This one is way off.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Your not bursting my bubble. I'm afraid it's going to be your bubble that's going to burst. When these things become apparent over the next 6 months to a year. If we're still alive...

Prince William is not from one of the 4 Greek Empire breakup kingdoms. It is not him.

Doug

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

Prince William is not from one of the 4 Greek Empire breakup kingdoms. It is not him.

Doug
How do you figure?? When Rome created London around 45 A.d. The whole British Empire is nothing more than the extension of the Roman Empire. He's not going to come from Islam. For Islam is just another "Religion",for the anti-Christ will:
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Besides,the anti-Christ is coming from the quater which has the most money,and no one on this planet has more money than the Rothchilds,The Rockafellows and The Royal Elite Family,and Bankers of London! He who has the most money,will certainly at the end of the day have the most power in this world!
1Ti 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Their only pushing the Islam war machine,because it fits their own evil agenda perfectly in the cause of whipping out 6.5 billion of the world's population. They don't have to twist radacal muslims to strap on a suit case bomb and die in the name of allah.

Upvote 0