Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
But I thought that Liberals were soft on national security.

I said I give him credit, Hetta. Would stop goading me? I will report you if it does not stop. Every time I post you have a snide remark. What is it with you?

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I said I give him credit, Hetta. Would stop goading me? I will report you if it does not stop. Every time I post you have a snide remark. What is it with you?
They are called responses to comments. Goading is something entirely different. As for "every time [you] post" - sheer hyperbole. I have responded to about 2-3 of your comments. I actually went and looked.

Upvote 0

zippy2

Jul 18, 2015
Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They are called responses to comments. Goading is something entirely different. As for "every time [you] post" - sheer hyperbole. I have responded to about 2-3 of your comments. I actually went and looked.

Ok, as you say. Could we please be friends then? We are both Christians.

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Ok, as you say. Could we please be friends then? We are both Christians.
I think that's the first time that anyone on CF has asked me that question! Sure, but that doesn't mean I won't be opposed to you on a variety of topics ... my friend. :)

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

zippy2

Jul 18, 2015
Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think that's the first time that anyone on CF has asked me that question! Sure, but that doesn't mean I won't be opposed to you on a variety of topics ... friend.
That is fine. We can agree to disagree on a number of things. But there have to be things we do agree on. We are both mothers. We have both been married, I assume, for a long time. Stuff like that. I am not saying we will be best buds but who knows? LOL

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
News reports are saying an airstrike may have killed 'Jihadi John'. He's the terrorist who was seen in videos beheading Americans and others in recent years.
I give Pres. Obama the credit for this one, if true. Thoughts?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/13/middleeast/jihadi-john-airstrike-target/
We are now attacking Raqqa, the 3rd capital of the 4 demon-possessed "kings" of the east that the Revelation points to as the starters of Ar Mageddon, and now have been attacked by the US (the 4th horseman to rule the earth for Jesus). The next in line is Tehran.

Upvote 0

zippy2

Jul 18, 2015
Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We are now attacking Raqqa, the 3rd capital of the 4 demon-possessed "kings" of the east that the Revelation points to as the starters of Ar Mageddon, and now have been attacked by the US (the 4th horseman to rule the earth for Jesus). The next in line is Tehran.

Hummm...you think we are that far along?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

zippy2

Jul 18, 2015
Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
(Shrugs) I will get the individuals that aim, shot and fired the credit. Although I will acknowledge he is head of military!
Yes, I thought of that as I typed the OP. It does really boil down to them but he did however have to give the attack order I guess.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That is fine. We can agree to disagree on a number of things. But there have to be things we do agree on. We are both mothers. We have both been married, I assume, for a long time. Stuff like that. I am not saying we will be best buds but who knows? LOL
Ok, I'm getting elevated glucose here.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
(Shrugs) I will get the individuals that aim, shot and fired the credit. Although I will acknowledge he is head of military!
Wow. That must really hurt to admit he is Commander-in-Chief. You would likely be more than happy to give him credit for a military operation with a bad outcome.

Reactions: Hetta
Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow. That must really hurt to admit he is Commander-in-Chief. You would likely be more than happy to give him credit for a military operation with a bad outcome.

Nahh. Sometimes that is just life - failures. I think most of the time you need to look at circumstances. I think about Vietnam, and I can find plenty of people to blame for the bad outcome there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
Hummm...you think we are that far along?
Yes. The Battle of the Ar Mageddon began on 9/11 when the lower 50 miles of the Euphrates was dry (dried up by Saddam Hussein to prepare the "way" of the kings of the east). The "way" of the Jerusalem-Euphrates vector points to, and perfectly bisects, Baghdad, Kabul, Raqqa and Tehran. The Good News is, when those 4 "kings" (and their demon-possessed followers) are dethroned and killed off, the Satanic beast of the Revelation wont be heard from again for a thousand years.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I thought of that as I typed the OP. It does really boil down to them but he did however have to give the attack order I guess.

If you speak to those in the military that give orders? They tend to give the credit to their soldiers, and not themselves. I would assume that is because they did the work, and not just the verbal command.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes. The Battle of the Ar Mageddon began on 9/11 when the lower 50 miles of the Euphrates was dry (dried up by Saddam Hussein to prepare the "way" of the kings of the east). The "way" of the Jerusalem-Euphrates vector points to, and perfectly bisects, Baghdad, Kabul, Raqqa and Tehran. The Good News is, when those 4 "kings" (and their demon-possessed followers) are dethroned and killed off, the Satanic beast of the Revelation wont be heard from again for a thousand years.
What about the hundred-pound hailstones?

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
I very much doubt that Obama was personally involved in this strike. If good intel says a target is in a car in Raqqa then the command is given to a drone pilot to hit it, without the need for specific Presidential approval.

Reactions: zippy2
Upvote 0