Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Do you have a link? Everything I`ve seen shows Trump losing.

Just count the states that are projected to go to Trump...it puts him over 270. If you do the same for Biden, he comes around 240.

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Trump's got Texas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina. Way ahead in Pennsylvania, Utah, Michigan, and Ohio.

Red wave incoming. Cue all those who said they would accept the results graciously and courteously.

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A lot of these "election results" sites are showing assumptive wins, like giving Biden the entire west coast while 0% of the votes have been reported. Yes, it's likely he will win those, but they should be waiting for the results first.

Goodnight and God bless America.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
They've had Virginia as blue all evening, even though Trump is winning there. Which is odd.

Very deceptive...Trump doesn't need that one but if he takes it, it's just more passed 270.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Trump is ahead in Florida, Texas, North Carolina, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin.

Things are looking pretty good for the Trump train.

When do I get to say "I told you that the score means nothing until the game is over" I never doubted that Trump would win.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RickReads

Sep 27, 2020
richmond
✟64,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
When do I get to say "I told you that the score means nothing until the game is over" I never doubted that Trump would win.

His head is going to swell up bigger than those Trump parade balloons.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
They've had Virginia as blue all evening, even though Trump is winning there. Which is odd.

Very deceptive...Trump doesn't need that one but if he takes it, it's just more passed 270.

When they make these projections, they don't only look at the votes that have come in; they also look at the precincts from which those votes originated. If, for example, Trump's strongholds report first and he's only got a slim margin, then they can be pretty confident that the uncounted Biden strongholds will be enough to tip things blue. This will likely be a factor in PA since the urban mail-in votes are getting counted late.

Iowa just turned red, gives 21 over for Trump

??? Iowa only has 6 electoral votes.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump's got Texas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina. Way ahead in Pennsylvania, Utah, Michigan, and Ohio.

Red wave incoming. Cue all those who said they would accept the results graciously and courteously.
:bow::bow::bow:

• Haha
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

RickReads

Sep 27, 2020
richmond
✟64,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
When they make these projections, they don't only look at the votes that have come in; they also look at the precincts from which those votes originated. If, for example, Trump's strongholds report first and he's only got a slim margin, then they can be pretty confident that the uncounted Biden strongholds will be enough to tip things blue. This will likely be a factor in PA since the urban mail-in votes are getting counted late.

??? Iowa only has 6 electoral votes.

Trump is projected to have 291 with Iowa. Means Biden has to take two states away from Trump to win.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.