Dec 6, 2015
UK
✟9,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

I edit a Christian website (www.cornerstone-network.org) and we are currently looking to recruit writers and expand the site. It’s a non-denominational Christian website offering reviews and articles on anything related to faith, culture, and theology.

We are looking for book and film reviews in particular. If you have previous experience in this area and would like to contribute, contact me at shaw.mjs@gmail.com. Please include a short bio and a sample of your writing.

Unfortunately we cannot provide a fee for any articles at this stage but it will be a great experience for to your writing portfolio.

Many thanks,

Michael

Last edited:

ShadowInTheLight

Aug 2, 2016
United States
Visit site
✟16,425.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
While I'm not highly knowledgeable in books and film (I assume you mean in the Christian context), I support your website. I'm actually about to major in film production, so depending on the time and opportunities you have, I might consider joining on-board. I can prepare a resume if you'd like, or at least a list of references. Is there any extra information you'd be willing to provide? Such as time requirements/days, forms. . .anything like that?

Upvote 0

JamesMS

Daily Word
Dec 6, 2015
UK
✟9,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi there ShadowInTheLight,

Yes we review Christian books and films, but also non-Christian (ie - mainstream films & literature) from a Christian perspective. So recently I reviewed a book which wasn't written by a Christian author but drew out the themes (the meaning of life and the reality of death) from a Christian viewpoint.

There is no minimum requirement but if you could write one article every 1-2 months for us that would be great. If you'd like to write more often we would be happy with that as well.

Yes do send me any writing samples / resume that you have, I look forward to hearing from you!

Many thanks,

Michael

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hi all,

I edit a Christian website (www.cornerstone-network.org) and we are currently looking to recruit writers and expand the site. It’s a non-denominational Christian website offering reviews and articles on anything related to faith, culture, and theology.

We are looking for book and film reviews in particular. If you have previous experience in this area and would like to contribute, contact me at shaw.mjs@gmail.com. Please include a short bio and a sample of your writing.

Unfortunately we cannot provide a fee for any articles at this stage but it will be a great experience for to your writing portfolio.

Many thanks,

Michael

I think that The Final Quest by Pastor Rick Joyner was brilliant! A must read!

The Final Quest [English] Rick Joyner

Upvote 0