✟16,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Ps. 133:1!

My name is Steve. 25-year-veteran guitarist/singer/multi-instrumentalist, worship leader, songwriter.

I'm looking for brothers and sisters in NJ who want to get together for music, prayer, fellowship and joy in the Lord.

I'm also looking for churches, coffeehouses, summer-camp/VBS ministries and other Christian groups that would be interested in hosting FREE worship-music events.

Maranatha!

Steve

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

My name is Steve. 25-year-veteran guitarist/singer/multi-instrumentalist, worship leader, songwriter.

I'm looking for brothers and sisters in NJ who want to get together for music, prayer, fellowship and joy in the Lord.

I'm also looking for churches, coffeehouses, summer-camp/VBS ministries and other Christian groups that would be interested in hosting FREE worship-music events.

Maranatha!

Steve
So are you into Christian hard rock, maybe? I think Disciple's Radical is good.

Upvote 0

BrotherSteveMusic

May 26, 2017
New Brunswick, NJ
✟16,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Hi Farouk,

No, not really into hard rock, although I do appreciate good musicianship wherever I hear it.

I don't have a "radio" or "record deal" kind of ministry - my music ministry is to the body of Christ in the local churches and fellowship gatherings. I don't find that I have any interest in, or desire to be connected to, the "popular" Christian recording/radio industry.

While I certainly don't deny that there are sincere, dedicated followers of Jesus in the for-profit world of recording contracts and radio airplay, I DO deny that it's the best way for Christians to create, consume and/or experience Christ-centered music.

I am aware of Disciple and of other Christian "hard rock" groups, but as I share songs of mine here, I think you'll find my offerings are very, very different than theirs. ;)

Maranatha!

Steve

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi Farouk,

No, not really into hard rock, although I do appreciate good musicianship wherever I hear it.

I don't have a "radio" or "record deal" kind of ministry - my music ministry is to the body of Christ in the local churches and fellowship gatherings. I don't find that I have any interest in, or desire to be connected to, the "popular" Christian recording/radio industry.

While I certainly don't deny that there are sincere, dedicated followers of Jesus in the for-profit world of recording contracts and radio airplay, I DO deny that it's the best way for Christians to create, consume and/or experience Christ-centered music.

I am aware of Disciple and of other Christian "hard rock" groups, but as I share songs of mine here, I think you'll find my offerings are very, very different than theirs. ;)

Maranatha!

Steve
More into 'live' than recorded Christian music, and also in a local church setting, then, I guess. :)

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Maranatha!

Steve

Howdy Steve;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Upvote 0