✟15,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

I am new to online forums, but my friend and I are starting up a ministry called Bought At A Price and are looking for input from Christians about the lives they lead, especially concerning the health of your body, mind, and life in the Holy Spirit. I’m here to listen as much as I can, not to judge or condemn. Would love to hear thoughts, opinions, experiences, etc, no matter how long or short your reply is, how much you choose to share, it would be a great help to us!

God bless and thank you in advance!

What are some of your biggest pain point(s) in life?

What’s something you are frequently frustrated about?

What are you frequently worried about?

What keeps you up at night?

What is your biggest desire in life?

What is the transformation you want and need?

Where do you need a confidence boost to move towards that transformation?

When you undergo this transformation, what do you want others to see in you or say about your transformation?

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello and welcome to CF. I think you would get more responses if you post in appropriate areas since this forum is only for introductions and welcomes. :)

Hi all,

I am new to online forums, but my friend and I are starting up a ministry called Bought At A Price and are looking for input from Christians about the lives they lead, especially concerning the health of your body, mind, and life in the Holy Spirit. I’m here to listen as much as I can, not to judge or condemn. Would love to hear thoughts, opinions, experiences, etc, no matter how long or short your reply is, how much you choose to share, it would be a great help to us!

God bless and thank you in advance!

I'll try to answer a few of your questions, but really the way I interact with these issues doesn't seem well suited to mesh with your questions. So it might not make a lot of sense or be what you're looking for.

What are some of your biggest pain point(s) in life?

Sometimes the pains of others pain me. Some relationships I wish were closer/better.

What’s something you are frequently frustrated about?

I don't get frustrated frequently. But I guess I sometimes wish I prayed more often, or that I heard from my daughter more often.

What are you frequently worried about?

I rarely worry. I have some health issues I have to watch and when I get bad results it can be distressing. I sometimes worry about my daughter if something seems to be going badly for her, or about dear very elderly folks I know who it's going to be hard if they lose one or the other of them.

What keeps you up at night?
Nothing really

What is your biggest desire in life?
To be as close as possible to God. After that to have good relationships with loved ones.

What is the transformation you want and need?
Other than the fact that Christians should be being transformed to be more like Christ on an ongoing basis?

I could be better at managing time and spending it wisely.

Where do you need a confidence boost to move towards that transformation?

I don't think that's what I need.

When you undergo this transformation, what do you want others to see in you or say about your transformation?

Well I'm not imagining anything so dramatic as to be able to answer this. I do hope people see Jesus in me.

If your survey is about worry and transformation - well what I've gotten from my Church has been invaluable to me. In the past few years I've battled cancer, come out stronger and better for it, and in seeking to improve my health in the wake of side effects have accomplished that I think, and lost almost 80 lb too. People comment on my peace through the illness. It wasn't anything on my part though - just as I said I've been given invaluable tools and insight and understanding to deal with things. But of course, as much as we care about people, we can be hurt by them and for them, and that's not something we can control. So ... thankfully God is a good and merciful God Who loves mankind. :)

Again, welcome to CF. Other areas would probably get more answers for you. :)

Reactions: zippy2006
Upvote 0