Looking for friends

manny101

Nov 26, 2013
✟15,361.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi precious child - Do you know Jesus Christ as your personal savior? What are you gifts, talents and passion? What can you see yourself doing within a few years? Can you take courses while at home for a future career? Being at home can be isolating and stagnant. I would like to correspond with you. I am a lady, 65 years old and like to encourage people. God bless manny

Upvote 0

manny101

Nov 26, 2013
✟15,361.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi

I would love to challenge you to find your gifts and talents and therefore fulfillment in your life like you never thought possible. God has created you for a purpose reason and to do a certain job that only you can you - he has equipped you for that. And if you were not encouraged as a child and teen to find that out, it is never too late. I just had a revelation from Daniel 4:32 - 35. It is about king Nebuchadnezzar. Don't be deceived the word of God is alive and God uses it to correct us and to discipline us and this became very real to me. The king became proud and arrogant and God allowed him to be reduced to the dignity of a wild animal. At one point and time I was proud and arrogant and God allowed my enemies - someone quite satanic to try to destroy me. Thank God He has opened my eyes and now I realize I can do nothing apart from Him. I was paralyzed from the neck down and that was the best thing to humble me and turn to Him as well. God bless and keep in touch

Upvote 0

manny101

Nov 26, 2013
✟15,361.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Dan

I am not lonely or will give into feeling sorry for myself, there is no room for victimization in my life. My God is my Father, provider, judge and all that I need. My happiness or joy does not depend on what people do or not do. HE IS AWESOME but I had to invest time reading the word of God and draw closer to Him. As I invest time in His word, my mind and heart is transformed and a greater sense of peace is mine. As I am writing this and praying I would like to challenge you to be humble, submitted to God, be set free from the sins that envelope your life. Sometimes we love our sin too much to reject it and renounce it. think about it, and without hatred for your sins, satan has power over your mind, heart and soul. Choose today whom you will serve, you cannot have one foot in the world and another with God. Choooooooooooose and be willing to pay the price if you want the reward and the peace.

Upvote 0