St. Paul
✟15,455.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I'm brand new here and was hoping to find an online Bible study group here. You know, hermeneutics, iron sharpening iron, fellowship, and all that good stuff. I'm willing to lead if no one wants to. I can do Google Hangouts, Skype, Tokbox or whatever's out there. I'm in CST time zone and pretty much free most of the time.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: drjean

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I'm brand new here and was hoping to find an online Bible study group here. You know, hermeneutics, iron sharpening iron, fellowship, and all that good stuff. I'm willing to lead if no one wants to. I can do Google Hangouts, Skype, Tokbox or whatever's out there. I'm in CST time zone and pretty much free most of the time.
I would be happy to do a Bible study if it's ok with you. I can't use skype or anything like that but we can talk on here if you want. God bless you and Jesus is Lord.

Upvote 0

Geoffrey300

Dec 12, 2017
Sydney
✟8,368.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi I was looking for a online Bible Study group too! I did manage to find some by subscription but that wasn't what I was looking for. I also seen other bible study's by questionable Christians who focus on telling a story , or quote one verse from the bible and talk , talk ,talk. This is the reason I don't go to church but want a bible study group. Well I couldn't find a live feed for a bible study that meets my expectations. But this one is on Youtube and its a verse by verse bible study! I hope you find it useful. God Bless .. Geoffrey

• Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian