Looking For A Rosary App

Beloved2018

Theotokos, Pregnant With Christ, Save Us!
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2018
KY
✟54,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I used to pray the rosary several times a day and it was a very positive and joyfully grace in my life. But I've since suffered some set-backs health wise. In short, I cannot speak for very long or be around much 'noise'. I've also never been good with silent prayer. Is there an app out there I could use? One which displays the rosary prayers on screen along with Scripture? It doesn't matter if it has sound as long as I can mute it.
Thanks.

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The one I use is called simply Rosary Guide. It's almost didactic how much it takes you through the prayers. You might get a lot of value out of it. It's free, iirc.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I used to pray the rosary several times a day and it was a very positive and joyfully grace in my life. But I've since suffered some set-backs health wise. In short, I cannot speak for very long or be around much 'noise'. I've also never been good with silent prayer. Is there an app out there I could use? One which displays the rosary prayers on screen along with Scripture? It doesn't matter if it has sound as long as I can mute it.
Thanks.
Relevant Radio has a rosary. I think they do a live one daily and have a recorded one on their app.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0