Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Merry Christmas to my family online.:wave:

Peace and blessings be upon you all this season and for all time.

In the spirit of giving, I've decided to give my older children tablets for Christmas. Our pastor is using it at church and at Bible study and he's using an online version he DLd from the web.

I know I could ask him where he got his from, but I want to give it to them today or tomorrow and I won't be seeing him until Sunday.

Anybody know where I can get it.

It's the New Living Version.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, and have yourselves a merry little Christmas.:clap:

dysert

Feb 29, 2012
USA
✟112,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In the spirit of giving, I've decided to give my older children tablets for Christmas. Our pastor is using it at church and at Bible study and he's using an online version he DLd from the web.
I'm a bit confused. Is he using an online version or is he using a version he downloaded? There are several sites that have the NLT online, but I don't know anywhere that you could download it for free.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm a bit confused. Is he using an online version or is he using a version he downloaded? There are several sites that have the NLT online, but I don't know anywhere that you could download it for free.

Thanks for the reply dysert.:wave:

i am a box of rocks when it comes to being cpu savvy.
Could you give me those sites where I could maybe create a shortcut so they could just click and read.

Is that possible?

Upvote 0

dysert

Feb 29, 2012
USA
✟112,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for the reply dysert.:wave:

i am a box of rocks when it comes to being cpu savvy.
Could you give me those sites where I could maybe create a shortcut so they could just click and read.

Is that possible?
I don't know if you could just "click and read", but the most popular sites for online Bibles include BlueLetterBible.org and BibleGateway.com. You can pick the NLT from their list of available versions and read what you want. Or are you hoping for something more?

Upvote 0

Lilly Owl

Since when is God's adversary a curse word here?
Dec 23, 2012
✟2,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I cant post links yet but if you Google these keywords you may find what you're looking for.
tucows NLT full version Bible free tablet download
Even looking in Google's images tab may help you see the screen capture you're looking for. Don't you have a contact number for the church?

Good luck. :)
Merry Christmas

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dysert

Feb 29, 2012
USA
✟112,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I cant post links yet but if you Google these keywords you may find what you're looking for.
tucows NLT full version Bible free tablet download
Even looking in Google's images tab may help you see the screen capture you're looking for. Don't you have a contact number for the church?

Good luck. :)
Merry Christmas
That seems to only be for Android. Although he didn't say what kind of tablet he was getting...

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for the awesome responses brothers and sisters.

We'll probably just stick to our NIVs for all practical purposes, but when we're doing study or being given Scripture at church, our pastors are using NLT on their tablets. So we can access the net using the church's broadband connection with the Ipads and tablets.

I sincerly appreciate your recommendations. i am reviewing each and i'm gonna try to see if we can get em onto the pads tonight.

Merry Christmas to all, and God Bless you all and show you great favor.

Praise and exalt Him above all forever!:prayer:

Upvote 0

anglozaxon

Oct 24, 2012
✟15,736.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Merry Christmas to my family online.:wave:

Peace and blessings be upon you all this season and for all time.

I know I could ask him where he got his from, but I want to give it to them today or tomorrow and I won't be seeing him until Sunday.

Anybody know where I can get it.

It's the New Living Version.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, and have yourselves a merry little Christmas.:clap:

I use daily bible, but that is an android app and requires an internet connection, but it does allow you to swap between versions at a click.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status