Dec 28, 2016
Australia
✟62,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi prayer warriors,

For years I have been incapacitated by a serious condition and sadly all my hobbies and interests have fallen bu the wayside.

I am an extremely creative person but these days the most creative thing I do is cook.
In high school I sang in the chamber choir, did painting and textiles ,wrote a play and played the guitar.
I was also good at writing and learning languages.
All this has fallen by the wayside.
I am officially creatively frustrated.

Please pray that the Lord breathes on my dormant gifts and guides me in how I can serve him with them - and no I don't mean pictures of crosses ....real art and real creativity.

Thanks in advance!

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
May I suggest talking to those involved in youth work. Most youth work involves art work or childrens activity sheets.
Would you be able to design imaganitive art work or activities for children to do that also empherise there lessons.
or church notice board would you be able to brighten it up, church newsletter write something for it.

Have you heard of samaritans purse and the send a shoebox of goodies to poor children in the world.
We have group of ladies who make items to put in these boxes.
Then there are local charities to the homeless, clothes are always needed, could you repair donated clothes?

Letter writing, both to the media and politians and to support inprison christians. Look at your copy of open door, barnabus fund, or any christian missionary mag for missionaries to write to, or using your lanage skill to write to Christian in those countries.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I wonder if this one wants to serve You, make money, or both, none of which there is anything wrong with in and of themselves. If they are creative and play the guitar they could read Your Word and set some of the great verses to music like so many others have done, blessing thousands if not millions. I have put together some pictures in a patter to picture one Bible verse on various occasions for my own benefit. This one has writing ability so could write Christian plays/stories, SS lessons, not to mention Christian blogging. Not only could they do this in English, but in the other languages they have learned. It seems the possibilities to serve You in these and other ways and very numerous and interesting. May You lead them in their creativity to serve You. Amen.

Upvote 0