Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
honestly, it's not something I'm proud of being right about...acid? goodness that's horrible...but take that away and they'll find something else.
I totally agree, in fact that was my implication.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
After guns were banned London's criminals turned to knives. In recent months due to the restrictions on knives, criminals have turned to acid attacks.

I'm glad America isn't using London as an example to follow. The criminals in America would simply follow the example of the criminals in London.

Upvote 0

Senkaku

Shatter the Illusion
Aug 18, 2016
Somewhere
✟66,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
What Western politicians (at all levels) do not want to deal with are REAL SOLUTIONS to criminality, criminals, and terrorists (who sincerely believe that they are holy warriors). Banning this and banning that is not a solution. It is simply a band-aid.

Real solutions would include (a) massive deportations of illegals and migrant invaders throughout the West, (b) changing the laws so that criminals do not get off on technicalities, and the penalties are extremely severed, (c) putting the courts and judges on notice that they will not be allowed to side with criminals against victims.
It wouldn't help, it would just breed an all new type of evil. Change doesn't happen through government, politicians and laws, that's an illusion. it happens with individuals who decide to make a change in their lives and the lives of those around them...but since we are humans, you can see how far that goes. That type of change you mention can only happen once you fully control all of the people of the world. Humans are humans, for better and worse, it's a result of the fall and a constant reminder of where we came from.

Upvote 0

apogee

Oct 9, 2004
✟41,941.00
Faith
Christian
The truth of the matter is that the government, the police, and the media in the UK and Europe are colluding to suppress the actual horror stories of crimes being committed over there. The London police are seeking to go after so-called "Islamophobia" instead of Radical Islamic terrorism. And Sadiq Khan is promoting the idea that terrorism should be accepted as the norm (as long as he or his family is not one of their victims).

Yes, NYC has seen a drop in murder rates recently, and that is very commendable. At the same time NYC is protecting illegals (including criminals) contrary to the laws of the land.

If you believe this, you really need to check this place out, there is some serious craziness going down here....murder capital

Upvote 0