~~~~~~
✟15,155.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I ask that all CF members Pray for me in this time in my life. I feel content in this life,but I also am without a family of my own. I know every woman think of these things. Well I from a child prayed for my husband I have not gottin yet. Hoping is like praying and I do alot of that. A man is on my mind. There is one in mind yes. I write to him. I know he like them the letters cause I know his family Oh! If he could see my heart I have care for him since I was 10 half years old. He asked me to leave someone I was going with at the age of 13or14 years old I wish he would came back but he is older now and Iam also but he is devorice and free out of his oath in Heaven and earth. Iam scard to see him again cause I dont know if he feels the same but he is a man of few words just pray that my hearts desires came true. In Gods will that this is why I think of this so much.......

~Jo~

Just becareful out there.
Mar 8, 2008
In my room
✟20,354.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
butterflies.jpg
Hello and welcome to CF.I hope you like it here enjoy the forums

Upvote 0

Minty

S.O.P.H.I.E
Aug 6, 2007
South East London, England
✟19,598.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Greens
If there is no reason for you not to be with this man, the I say to go for it. Have you prayed and asked God what He thinks, if he is the man for you then the Lord will bring you together :D

I'm praying for you :prayer:

Dear Lord, please hear this prayer on behalf of my Sister in Christ, lollipopangle. Please bring her the wonderful husband that you have planned for her. Glorious Father, hear my prayer. In Jesus name, :amen:

Minty. xx

Upvote 0