KirkPsalm

Mar 28, 2016
Texas
✟26,721.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ps. 82 God stands in the congregation of the mighty; He judges among the gods.

Gen 6:1-4 talks about the sons of God mating with the daughters of men

Most everyone, i think, believe they were fallen angels and that soon after they bore offspring who were giants whose genetics took this race of half fallen angel / half man to a post flood world.
Still their are some, whom i respect, not that that makes any difference, believe they were demons possessing the men who then had children

Who were the mighty men of old. and the giants who lived in back in days of David (King David)?

Why don't we hear any of this from the pulpit? The more i read and dig the more i find.

ref the Ps. passage who sat in the congregation of the mighty when God judged the gods? Are these Nephilim, fallen angels meeting the the heavens who will "die like men?!!!!

Opinions? Thought? Insight?

FrankDux

Dec 12, 2016
USA
✟14,876.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Giants ?

There were no giants, there were " Lugal ", a word referring to a king / ruler that means " big man " in Mesopotamian societies

You can see an example of it's use in Amarna letter EA 144

And fallen angels ?

Look at the etymology of the word " Jehovah ", means " fallen, to fall ", etc ( among other meanings )

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've always been conflicted about it. I believe that the Nephilim were the product of real fallen angels but I have always felt the necessity of the Sethite theory as well as the non canonization of the Book of Enoch. I just have this strange feeling that all of that was meant to be forgotten until the last days. I think now is the time to start bringing it up tactfully, or at least make sure Christians are aware of this content. There are parts of the Bible that suggest that this sort of thing is going to happen again.

Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have studied this for many years. Yes, giants were real, the children of fallen angels and human women. They will return in the end days. Here is a small bit about it -
The Rephaim: Descendants of the Nephilim
Steve Quayle - Genesis 6 GIANTS

I never understood how believer's in the Bible can believe in axe heads floating, seas parting, donkeys talking, but find it impossible to think that the giants spoken of in Scripture could be real. There is much proof and evidence along with Scriptural truth.

• Agree
Reactions: Sanoy
Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
6And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, - Jude 1:6

When they left their first estate, heaven, they took on physical form and could not return to their former home. "Sons of God" in the OT always refers to angels, and in the Gen. 6 account, that has not changed.

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So are you suggesting that the fallen angels were/are of a physical nature (made up of DNA) and physically lay with women? I believe in the Gen 6 passage it says something along the lines of the married the women.

They can become physical like they did with Abraham when they ate with him. Or when the men of Sodom wanted to have sex with the angels in Lots house.

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The passage has nothing to do with giants or angels. What Genesis 6:1-2, 4 records is the first occurrence of mixed marriage between the ungodly line of Cain and the Godly line of Seth. The "sons of God" in this passage were descendants of the Godly line of Seth. Instead of remaining true to God and loyal to their Spiritual heritage, they allowed themselves to be enticed by the beauty of ungodly women who were "daughters of men." The Nephilim may have been of large stature, but the description relates more to their "greatness" as men of strength and men who were well-known, and (some writers say), men of honor. I think the latter should be "honored because of" the fear they produced.

Genesis 6:1-2, 4:

"When (descendants of Adam and Eve) began to multiply on earth, the male offspring (of Seth), acting in the flesh (lustfully), began to look upon the physical beauty of the female offspring (of Cain), seeing that they were appealing, and they took wives from among them." They dishonored their chosen relationship with God in favor of women. That was unpardonable sin. About 2,000 years later God destroyed all but 8 persons.

Today, sin is permanent and unforgivable IF one, during one's lifetime, fails to confess Jesus as Savior (Romans 10:8-13).

In Genesis, eight persons escaped God's judgment by believing what He said and following His instructions. Today, each one of we authentic Christians have escaped God's judgment by confessing Jesus as Savior.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The passage has nothing to do with giants or angels. What Genesis 6:1-2, 4 records is the first occurrence of mixed marriage between the ungodly line of Cain and the Godly line of Seth. The "sons of God" in this passage were descendants of the Godly line of Seth. Instead of remaining true to God and loyal to their Spiritual heritage, they allowed themselves to be enticed by the beauty of ungodly women who were "daughters of men." The Nephilim may have been of large stature, but the description relates more to their "greatness" as men of strength and men who were well-known, and (some writers say), men of honor. I think the latter should be "honored because of" the fear they produced.

Genesis 6:1-2, 4:

"When (descendants of Adam and Eve) began to multiply on earth, the male offspring (of Seth), acting in the flesh (lustfully), began to look upon the physical beauty of the female offspring (of Cain), seeing that they were appealing, and they took wives from among them." They dishonored their chosen relationship with God in favor of women. That was unpardonable sin. About 2,000 years later God destroyed all but 8 persons.

Today, sin is permanent and unforgivable IF one, during one's lifetime, fails to confess Jesus as Savior (Romans 10:8-13).

In Genesis, eight persons escaped God's judgment by believing what He said and following His instructions. Today, each one of we authentic Christians have escaped God's judgment by confessing Jesus as Savior.

I don't ascribe to that, which is, in my research, a wrong exegesis. Nothing personal.

Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The weakness of the "sons of Seth" view is that ordinary human males marrying ordinary human females does not account for why the offspring were “giants” or “heroes of old, men of renown.” Further, why would God decide to bring the flood on the earth (Genesis 6:5-7) when God had never forbade powerful human males or descendants of Seth to marry ordinary human females or descendants of Cain? The oncoming judgment of Genesis 6:5-7 is linked to what took place in Genesis 6:1-4. Only the obscene, perverse marriage of fallen angels with human females would seem to justify such a harsh judgment.

• Agree
Reactions: Apex
Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The passage has nothing to do with giants or angels. What Genesis 6:1-2, 4 records is the first occurrence of mixed marriage between the ungodly line of Cain and the Godly line of Seth.

What about the rest of the Bibles usage of "sons of God", Nephilim, and Book of Enoch content?

Upvote 0

KirkPsalm

Mar 28, 2016
Texas
✟26,721.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Enjoying the dialogue here thanks so much.

Could any of you reference scripture that talks about the giants return in the future?

Where would such a group come from? I have heard some on youtube say things like these "giants / creatures / beings" (not sure what terminology i should use) may be living (building a future army) underground?

Also I think that it was Jesus and angels who ate with Abramham and the angels in Sodom
were definitely there on Divine "business". I also know that in Hebrews the Bible says we could be entertaining angels unaware. I wonder if you could give me and other examples of fallen angels taking physical form. I've always understood that them these angels to be of a spiritual nature, "kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day" Jude 14
I believe this verse is speaking more about where they were and where they are now, not so much about about taking on a physical nature.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are two I know in Scripture. The first comes from Isaiah 13:3 and is only found in the Septuagint which predates the Masoretic by, iirc, a thousand years.

Isaiah 13:3 (LLX)I give command, and I bring them: giants are coming to fulfill my wrath, rejoicing at the same time and insulting.

The other is Daniel 2:43 (KJV)...they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

This KJV version is literal to the text. Those other version are translating the content into what they think it means whereas this KJV, in this case, is literal as it was written.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Could any of you reference scripture that talks about the giants return in the future?

Where would such a group come from? I have heard some on youtube say things like these "giants / creatures / beings" (not sure what terminology i should use) may be living (building a future army) underground?

I forgot to ping you when I replied above to the scriptural questions.

As to your other questions. There are a few other examples of angels having the capability of physicality. One is when Jacob wrestled with the angel, the other is when the Angel struck Paul to wake him up when he was in prison.

If this Nephilim thing is supposed to happen again then I think the most likely place to look is the UFO abduction phenomenon. The whole thing is psycho-physical, some of it is happening in the mind and some of it is happening physically. You will hear some pretty weird stories but don't take the mental experience literally but symbolic.

If you really study UFO abduction phenomenon you will see it come in stages. The abductions started back in the 50's with Antonio Vilas Boas and continued with examinations and DNA extraction. That continued to around the 80's where the abduction experience began to change to pregnancy as well as hybrid children which the mother would be called upon to mother them from time to time. As the years went by the abductions developed to show more and more hybrid adults. Then people started being taken up to complete mental tasks as well as perform mock actions like stand in a location and tell people "everything is going to be all right, head to this location". They were also tasked with trying to tell the difference from a human and a hybrid, to which they failed. Then the abductions finally took their last development which has people being turned off and turned on to visit hybrids here on earth. Basically to teach them how to live, like what pets are for, what combs are for, and other things basic to human life. (they are not giants)

It sounds crazy but these are the trends that show up in hypnotic regression spanning hundreds of abductee patients. It's actually the identical constructs, and developing trends that convinced Dr David Jacobs and Harvard Psychiatrist John Mack. They didn't believe in any of it until their patients all started going to the same places, with similar stories and trending.

So if it is happening today that is the biggest lead on it.

The second biggest lead comes from Enoch. It wasn't just giants that corrupted the earth it was their teaching like abortion, seduction, and warfare. We now stand in an age of aberration. In 1910 we were honking at horse drawn buggies to get off the road. 50 years later we landed on the moon. Now we are heading to mars to colonize it. For perspective it took 2000 years to go from the bronze age to the iron age.

It's not just our technology either, our souls are rotting from the inside along side it. We started with 2 genders and now we have over 50. We have people who identify with Food and offer themselves to cannibals, we have people who identify as disabled and cut off their arms. We have passed 1,455,130,583 children through the fire to Molech. We are mixing animals with human embryos, transplanting heads on other animals to prepare for this years first head transplant in China. The abominations that are happening right now have nothing on the past.

Our world is starting to look exactly like Enochs world.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wow, Sanoy is hitting it out of the park, I don't even need to be here LOL :D

I will add a few things:

I've always understood that them these angels to be of a spiritual nature, "kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day" Jude 14
I believe this verse is speaking more about where they were and where they are now, not so much about about taking on a physical nature.

The first group of 200 angels that fell on Mount Hermon (or Armon) were indeed bound, as expounded on in 1 Enoch 10:6-9 -
6Again the Lord said to Raphael, Bind Azazyel hand and foot; cast him into darkness; and opening the desert which is in Dudael, cast him in there.
7Throw upon him hurled and pointed stones, covering him with darkness;
8There shall he remain for ever; cover his face, that he may not see the light.
9And in the great day of judgment let him be cast into the fire.

and also 1 Enoch 10:15 -
15To Michael likewise the Lord said, Go and announce his crime to Samyaza, and to the others who are with him, who have been associated with women, that they might be polluted with all their impurity. And when all their sons shall be slain, when they shall see the perdition of their beloved, bind them for seventy generations underneath the earth, even to the day of judgment, and of consummation, until the judgment, the effect of which will last for ever, be completed.

I began to type stuff but I just cannot say it better than those who have been called by God to find and speak of the truth concerning these things, so if you really want some in-depth research on these topics I would suggest the following men of God:

L.A. Marzulli
YouTube channel: L. A. Marzulli

Steve Quayle
YouTube channel: Steve Quayle

This is a video from L.A. about the "Khandahar Giant" in Afghanistan. A 15ft giant the US Army ran into. They eventually killed it, and this video talks to the men who were there, and no, you won't see this on any news, it would shatter the "theory of evolution" paradigm that has been pushed so hard.

I really can't give you the in-depth answers you seek in this thread, there is just too much information. I advise you check out the 2 men above who have spent a great deal of their lives dealing with this subject and the Scriptures that prove it. They can explain things much better than I can.

If you are interested in reading 1 Enoch, it is free online -
The Book of Enoch, Chapters 1-60

• Friendly
Reactions: Sanoy
Upvote 0

KirkPsalm

Mar 28, 2016
Texas
✟26,721.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just so happens i just bought the Book of Enoch and have determined that I'll be reading it very soon I have watched some of Qualye's stuff and i'll check out Marzulli, thanks for the info.

quick point I wonder about these folks as it appears I have to pay if i want this special revelation or knowledge that they and no one else knows. I've listened to a lot of stuff in the form of interviews that they continue to say thing along the lines of , i'll be careful not to say too much because the your new book is not out yet or you have to pay to see this the videos. Hey, i know they gotta make a living don't get me wrong. I'm investigating, talking with people, praying, reading, and watching videos....but!!!...I am a little skeptical. Sometimes it does seem to me to be a cover up to big to be done.

as far as the scriptures Is.13:3 and Dan 2:43 I don't clearly see these as referring to giants. I did look at the KJV so we are clear.

This leads me to another thought/question. Let's say that Joe Schmo decides to pick up his Gideon's Bible on a business trip and let's say he's an above average intelligent guy, a real critically thinking guy, the type that picks up on the underlying meaning of things or the implications. Is this guy gonna pick all this up with The Bible alone?

Also why don't we ever hear someone like Jon MacArthur, or an Alister Begg, R.C. Sproul speaking about something this big in the story of Redemption? Are they and millions and millions so unenlightened, unable to see what should be plain to see. Is some of what is in the Bible really supposed to be forgotten and then carefully suggested and mentioned now?

I appreciate you all helping me on what seem to be turning into a pretty epic journey. Thanks for taking time to read my rambling and poorly written thoughts / questions.

Prayer for you.

Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just so happens i just bought the Book of Enoch and have determined that I'll be reading it very soon I have watched some of Qualye's stuff and i'll check out Marzulli, thanks for the info.

quick point I wonder about these folks as it appears I have to pay if i want this special revelation or knowledge that they and no one else knows. I've listened to a lot of stuff in the form of interviews that they continue to say thing along the lines of , i'll be careful not to say too much because the your new book is not out yet or you have to pay to see this the videos. Hey, i know they gotta make a living don't get me wrong. I'm investigating, talking with people, praying, reading, and watching videos....but!!!...I am a little skeptical. Sometimes it does seem to me to be a cover up to big to be done.

as far as the scriptures Is.13:3 and Dan 2:43 I don't clearly see these as referring to giants. I did look at the KJV so we are clear.

This leads me to another thought/question. Let's say that Joe Schmo decides to pick up his Gideon's Bible on a business trip and let's say he's an above average intelligent guy, a real critically thinking guy, the type that picks up on the underlying meaning of things or the implications. Is this guy gonna pick all this up with The Bible alone?

Also why don't we ever hear someone like Jon MacArthur, or an Alister Begg, R.C. Sproul speaking about something this big in the story of Redemption? Are they and millions and millions so unenlightened, unable to see what should be plain to see. Is some of what is in the Bible really supposed to be forgotten and then carefully suggested and mentioned now?

I appreciate you all helping me on what seem to be turning into a pretty epic journey. Thanks for taking time to read my rambling and poorly written thoughts / questions.

Prayer for you.

Their YouTube videos are free and contain most of the information that their books/videos do. It takes money for them to do what they do, travel around researching and finding evidences. I see no issue with paying for their time and efforts as this is their job. I consider it a tithe, helping them to continue their good works for the kingdom.

Skepticism is good, make sure things line up with Scripture. I don't think you will be disappointed. Let me toss in another man of God who does very good work and makes it available (I wrote him about his videos and how I would like to one day get the DVD set and he sent his complete 9 DVD collection for free).

Trey Smith
YouTube: Trey Smith
Website: God In A Nutshell - Nephilim, Dinosaurs, Prophecy, Aliens

There are references in the Bible and the topic itself does not flow with the theme of Scripture which is God's grace and salvation for humanity. There have been plenty of curious people (like me) who read about giants in the Bible and went, "Wow, really? I want to know more about this topic." So I began to do some research and found that I wasn't the only one whose interest was piqued. I don't think it has anything to do with enlightenment or those great ministers passing it by, they just felt God's calling on the redemption and salvation instead of on this topic or any other mentioned topic that didn't go into much detail (such as Melchizedek, mentioned a handful of times but left me wanted to know more). Personally I think these are important topics, but not something that would fill the church seats, so they aren't preached on. I think it's out in the open today because of the internet and because of the skulls being dug up. God said knowledge would increase in the last days and the internet is helping that along. I like these guys because they actually go out into the field and find/show these things.

Ramble away, I was just coming upon this information once and was all like "WHAT???" :D I will do what I can to help! :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0