Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"Do you believe it's absolutely wrong for a man to rape a woman?"

"I didn't say that....I'm making the issue more complex for you."

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. (shaking my head) That question should have been a no-brainer. Rape is never acceptable, under any circumstances, for any reason. But liberals love to squirt massive clouds of ink into any question of ethics or morality, because if they cloud the issue enough, they know they may be able to get away with something without being called to task on it.

The woman in the video reminds me of that old joke about what you should do when you're confronted by a violent mugger in a dark alley, demanding your money or your life:

LIBERAL'S ANSWER: "Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack me? Could we run away? What does my wife think? What about the kids? Could I possibly somehow knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation? If I attempt to defend myself with force, what kind of message does this send to society and to my children? Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me? Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me? If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me? Should I call 9-1-1? Why is this street so deserted? Why aren't there more streetlights? We need to raise taxes, have a 'paint and weed day' and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior. This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for few days and try to come to a consensus."

CONSERVATIVE'S ANSWER: BANG! BANG! BANG!

CONSERVATIVE'S WIFE: "That's a nice grouping, dear. Were those the Winchester Silver Tips, or the hollowpoints?"

Upvote 0

lovenotwar

Apr 10, 2012
✟15,209.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There's no such thing as liberal or conservative. Have you never heard of Hegelian Dialectic? These are just terms to manipulate the masses. Machiavelli, people, Machiavelli.
It sure is easier to control/deceive masses than individuals. Hitler was right, 'People just don't think!!'
Baaa, baaa, dead sheep...

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Zealous liberals would do much better redirect that zeal and stop worshiping the false god of sex and abortions.

when-someone-is-wrong-but-they-insist-they-are-right.gif

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Also, does this mean I now have an excuse to post videos of all the stupid things people said and did at the Tea Party rally and use it to call all conservatives stupid?

In the interest of fair and balanced reporting, of course.

EDIT: also, how is this not baiting?

Upvote 0
Apr 11, 2011
✟2,974.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Also, does this mean I now have an excuse to post videos of all the stupid things people said and did at the Tea Party rally and use it to call all conservatives stupid?

In the interest of fair and balanced reporting, of course.

EDIT: also, how is this not baiting?
So what you are saying is you would post a video of a liberal acting like a racist at a Tea Party gathering. I've already posted a video of a liberal caught red-handed acting like a fool while posing as a Tea Party member to make the Tea Party look bad. But the woman in the video argues in the same way as liberals here do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
So what you are saying is you would post a video of a liberal acting like a racist at a Tea Party gathering.

No, I wanted to post videos of conservatives saying stupid things at Tea-party rallies. The sort I occasionally show my students for fun.

But of course, in your eyes no conservative has ever said or done anything wrong, and of course, if they have they're no true conservative, are they? Because God forbid you should add some nuance to your thinking.

Upvote 0

Brooklyn Knight

On a narrow road but not narrow minded
Nov 21, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
✟13,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others

Sure, but don't be surprised if we counter with some of the things that were said and done at OWS.

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Sure, but don't be surprised if we counter with some of the things that were said and done at OWS.

At the risk of sounding like a petulant yet peculiarly politically-aware kindergartner: your lot started.

Upvote 0

Brooklyn Knight

On a narrow road but not narrow minded
Nov 21, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
✟13,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
At the risk of sounding like a petulant yet peculiarly politically-aware kindergartner: your lot started.

Might want to look into what "indy" means.

You know, forget OWS. How about what all those teachers and unions have to say about the sad state of affairs when it comes to education. Now, that's a real eye-opener.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums