Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And Armitage admitted he was the leaker...Fitzgerald had a slam dunk case if the leaking was a crime, but it wasn't, and hence Armitage was not charged
And Fitzgerald knew that going into the case. Thus the only reason to question Libby, and others, was a political witch hunt.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Indeed there is. 12 people decided that he was lying. So you're wrong; he lied plain and simple.

I think you mean that Libby lying was politically motivated. He lied, got caught, and is now paying the price. Accept it and move on.
Libby was indeed found guilty, but there are serious questions about the jurors behavior. As I understand it, the defense will be requesting a new trial and if that is denied, an appeal. So I'll wait and see. Meantime, I don't see how a jury can convict someone claiming to have a faulty memory of events that took place 2 years earlier. That alone should raise reasonable doubt.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
LOL, it always goes something like this.

The topic is, say, hmmm... Libby, the Right screams, "what about Berger?" "What about Hillary?" (Hillary? what? lol?)

The topic is Coulter, the right screams, "well what about Whoopi?"

The topic is Cheney, they scream " what about Clinton?"

LOL, just like the administration, stick to the topic at hand w/out pointing fingers elsewhere in the usual divert tactic, doesn't work.

Reminds me of my 5 and 7 yr old arguing, I correct one for say hiding something, then the one being corrected turns around and says... "Oh yeah? Oh yeah??? well my brother lied to you last year!!" LOL.....HUH? and your point is????? We're talking about YOU dear child.
It appears that you've misunderstood some of the points, but no problem.

Upvote 0