Mo
✟32,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
The reason being US has steered towards Paganism. They are not spiritual anymore.
This country was founded on Jesus Christ and the biblical principles. That’s why every politician has to be sworn into office using the Bible.

Upvote 0

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
According to Christians, the world has never been without God and yet humans have always been prone to violence. Existence of God or not doesn’t seem to make a difference.
And just use your words. Humans are prone or predisposed to violence or to destroy themselves. Hence a need for a savior

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,588.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This country was founded on Jesus Christ and the biblical principles. That’s why every politician has to be sworn into office using the Bible.
Actually no. There is no mention of god in the constitution and no requirement to swear on a Bible.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,588.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And just use your words. Humans are prone or predisposed to violence or to destroy themselves. Hence a need for a savior
Which has done zero to change anything about humanity.

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟763,513.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What does the amount of representation in the population have to do with their experiencing higher levels of violent crime?
Sounds like fake news to me. Please go back to browsing Snopes.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,447.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why do you say I’m gaslighting him?
If you read his statement and your response and can't see how you are gaslighting then I can't help you. Maybe you should try harder to converse civilly with others, especially those who you believe need to be converted.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,447.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I’m just doing what he has done to others on this forum.
Is that what Jesus teaches? Do to others what they do to others? I don't think so. Where did you learn that version of Jesus' commandment?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,086.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This country was founded on Jesus Christ and the biblical principles.

Yet no mention of either is made in the constitution.

That’s why every politician has to be sworn into office using the Bible.
Untrue. Any or no item may be used for oaths of office and religious portions of them are not mandatory. Also article VI of the constitution states:
no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

Best swearing in ever:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
If you read his statement and your response and can't see how you are gaslighting then I can't help you. Maybe you should try harder to converse civilly with others, especially those who you believe need to be converted.
Hold on. Have you read some of his post. I said I will pray for him and his loved ones. He bypasses the good things I say to say things in a threatening manner.
Is that what Jesus teaches? Do to others what they do to others? I don't think so. Where did you learn that version of Jesus' commandment?
You can’t stick up for him. He’s a big boy he can fight his on battles.
Yet no mention of either is made in the constitution.

Untrue. Any or no item may be used for oaths of office and religious portions of them are not mandatory. Also article VI of the constitution states:

Best swearing in ever:
Every President.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,086.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Every President.
Also untrue, it is not required of them either and John Quincy Adams chose to place his hand on a law book rather than a bible during his oath.

The oath of office for the president per the constitution:
”I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
Note how “so help me god” is not included.

Last edited:
Reactions: comana
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nobody is goading. It's entirely reasonable for me to suggest that if you have made a claim that you have been so equal in your criticism of others then it's fair for me to ask you to confirm it. No need to search. Just give an example or two.

If you can't then so be it. I'll take that for what it is.
That's 1

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is what he lives his every waking hour doing. Rereading through Christian posts to find something just something to cry about. Christians are mean.
Some people are only on this forum just to give us a hard time.

Reactions: Sabri
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
According to Christians, the world has never been without God and yet humans have always been prone to violence. Existence of God or not doesn’t seem to make a difference.
It's the people who are without God. Apart from God people turn out badly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,618.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
You have posted nothing for me to make any call on whether you are male or female. Frankly it doesn't concern me one way or the other. I don't post differently depending on whether someone is male or female. If you take offense at my anger then pretend it's directed at a man. That's for your benefit, not mine.

And I do not use the type of terms that you use seemingly as a matter of course. But it seems from what you say that your religion grants you the right to do so.
Who knew that misgendering someone could be seen as an attack or offensive?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.