Not open for further replies.

nagantmosin

Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟15,137.00
Faith
Atheist
The Kingdom of Heaven is Near!

The Daniel 8 prophecy is being fulfilled NOW. The he-goat (USA) that "crossed the surface of the whole earth without touching the ground" has crushed the ram (Iraq). The male goat is currently exalting itself. All that remains is for judgment to be unleashed on the USA, breaking its horn, and thereby reducing us to four nations. Swift judgments will then be released on the earth, and the Lord will come and establish His Kingdom soon.

The First Wild Animal

The first beast (lit.-wild animal) that ascends out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns "existed at one time, does not exist now, and will come out of the Abyss and then be sent into Destruction".
Note Psalm 74: "You (God) crushed the heads (plural) of Leviathan (singular)". The wild animal that is summoned by Satan out of the abyss has seven literal heads. One of the heads looked like it was fatally wounded at one time, but was healed. Interesting.
It is the Dragon. It is Leviathan. NOT SATAN, for Satan summons him up out of the Abyss. See the end of Rev 12 & beginning of Rev. 13. According to the Nestle/UBS greek text, it reads "and HE (Satan) stood on the shore of the sea; and I saw a wild animal ascend out of the sea (the abyss), having seven heads and ten horns...". The KJV and others have "and I (John) stood on the shore of the sea". You see, Satan is furious at being cast down from God's presence, and also for the woman (Chosen ones of the nation of Israel) escaping his clutches. He raises the real, literal Dragon/Leviathan to persecute the descendants of the woman (Gentile believers in Christ), who have the testimony of Jesus and keep the commands of God. TELEVISION WILL ENABLE THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE THE WILD ANIMAL WHEN HE COMES UP OUT OF THE SEA!
The Adversary also gives the wild animal the ability to speak. He will blaspheme God and everything to do with God. This wild beast, a real dragon, that no one on earth can defeat, even kills the two "sons of fresh oil", the two witnesses ( Elijah and _____?) that are coming soon. These two witnesses that come prior to the Lord's coming to earth, are endowed by God with power (Rev 11). They can smite the earth with any plague as often as they choose. They will withhold rain from falling on nations during their 3-1/2 yr prophecy. Fire will stream out of their mouths and consume their adversaries. Until Leviathan comes. God permits him to kill the two prophets. THE WHOLE WORLD, THAT SEES THIS ON THE TELEVISION, WILL REJOICE AT THE DEATHS OF GOD'S SERVANTS! They will send gifts to one another! They will worship the wild animal that kills God's holy men! They will worship Satan who empowers the wild animal! After all, who can withstand such a beast that can kill such mighty servants of God!
Do a word study on the Dragon & Leviathan, especially note the description of Leviathan in Job 40-41. Leviathan is indestructible. Only its Maker can destroy it (Job 40). Angels shrink back when he rises up, and cringe when he crashes down. No missle, spear, lance or weapon can destroy it. Nothing can pierce the armor of its scales. It breathes fire. This is where the myths and legends come from...they are no myths! A real dragon that mankind will be powerless against. They will worship him. That is why the other dragon (Satan) that gives power to the wild animal will be worshipped also. They will say, "Who is like him? Who is able to fight him?".
The psalmist, in spirit, felt the faith and trust of the holy ones that will be persecuted during this dark time that is coming:
"Be mindful of how the enemy blasphemes the Lord; how base people revile your name.
Do not deliver Your dove to the wild beast;
do not ignore forever the band of Your lowly ones.
Psa. 74 (Tanakh)

The Second Wild Animal

The second wild animal that comes up out of the earth (See Greek in Rev. 13) has horns like a lamb/goat. My friends, these are real horns. This being will be raised from Hades/the unseen world. He will understand sinister sayings and be more powerful and craftier than other mortals. Daniel 11 says that he will usurp the power of the king of the north, and take the northen king's place. Daniel 11and II Thess 2 describe him. The Adversary will empower him also. He will call down fire from heaven in the sight of men (TELEVISION!) He will be in league with the first beast and make an image to the first wild animal. The image will be given the power to speak. All will be forced to worship the IMAGE, or they will not be permitted to buy or sell.
Those that take the mark will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of God and in the presence of the holy angels. Here is the steadfastness and faith of the holy ones; here are those that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus. Friend, if anyone is destined for captivity, he will go into captivity; if anyone is destined for the sword, he will be killed by the sword. There is no escape, if the Lord has appointed you to go through this trial that is coming soon. Technology will aid the Adversary in his persecution of the holy ones.

(Caution!)
Fools make a mock of sin, but wise men fear the Lord. If you are a true believer in the True God, then put away your idols. God has said " You shall not make for yourselves a graven image or a likeness of anything that is in heaven above, on the earth beneath, or under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them, for the LORD your God is a jealous God..." (Ex. 20). There are perfect "likeness-makers" in almost every home of professed believers in the Lord. The television. What abominations and filth are broadcasted! How many lives of believers are ruined! How many are enticed to sin by the constant filthy images and obsene language that are promoted!​
Friend, the Adversary will use the technology of the Television to deceive the whole world. DO NOT BE IN LEAGUE WITH THE DEVIL! Do you want to read the filthy names of blasphemy on the heads of the Dragon? Do you want to hear him revile God, God's temple, and those holy ones that dwell in it? Do you want to see the two witnesses killed by Leviathan? Do you want to see the abominable image speak? And finally, do you want to witness the holy ones of God be slaughtered by the wild animal, because they would not take his mark LIKE YOU DID? Make no mistake, those that are fascinated and marvel at the wild animal, will take his mark. Do you want to be of that number? David says in Psalm 101:
I will live without blame within my house
I will not set before my eyes anything base.

Warning!

The word "Rapture" is not in the Scriptures, but is an evil doctrine of men. The popular "Rapture" belief is held mostly by those that desire to live wickedly and gratify their flesh now, instead of suffering for the Lord by denying themselves and taking up His burden. They have deluded themselves into thinking "All is well, all is well!--when all is not well!". When the overflowing scourge passes through the earth, they will not be spared. Their covenant with Death will be anulled, their agreement with Hades will be abolished. As a trap and a snare these events will come upon all the inhabitants of the earth, and they will be caught by surprise.​
The First "Standing Up"

In the "First standing up" (resurrection), the (blessed and holy) dead in Christ will be caught up with the living (ones in Christ) that are left over (from great affliction) and will meet the Lord after His manifestation in the air. This occurs with a trumpet. It is the last trumpet, on the last day, after the loosing of the seventh seal and the other six trumpets are sounded. Note also, that Christ will destroy the man of lawlessness with the "brightness of His coming, and with the manifestation of His Presence" II Thess. 2. A dilligent and prayerful student of the scriptures cannot scripturally refute this truth. One must have a dogged determination to hold on to tradition instead of believing the Holy Scriptures. Keep in mind that the Lord will spare a few from going through the great affliction. He said "Pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things, and be placed before the Son of Man". However, no "rapture" is mentioned in association with the deliverance of the "few" that are alluded to. The "few" will escape. That is sufficient.
From the condition of mankind now, it seems it will be few indeed. The rest will be given a spirit of delusion, so that they will believe THE LIE. All those (believers) that did not receive the LOVE OF THE TRUTH will be judged. The wise man sees the calamity coming, and hides himself. The foolish keep going and pay the penalty. This penalty will be just--age-abiding destruction from the Presence of the Lord, and from the glory of His strength, whenever he comes to be glorified in all of His holy ones, and admired by all those that believe. The Lord knows them that are His. Let everyone that names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Encouragement

Truly, there is no deliverer but our God and Saviour Jesus Christ. Deliverance is of the Lord. Both from our sins, affliction and persecution in this age, and from the wrath that will be dispensed at the Judgment Seat in the age to come:
"Work out your own deliverance with fear and trembling, for it is God working in you, both to desire, and to do the work, on behalf of His good pleasure".

"O God I trust in You! Do not let me be put to shame!
Do not let my adversaries triumph over me!"

Indeed, the Adversary and his cohorts are coming to wreak havoc and destruction among the inhabitants of the earth. The Lord has planned all of these things ages ago. His purposes will be fulfilled, and He will use wicked men and evil beings as a tool to execute His plan. Except the Lord cuts the days short, no human being would survive. But He has cut the days short. For the sake of His chosen ones. For the love of His holy ones.
The Just Judge and King will come and crush the Adversary under the feet of the holy ones. Those that loved not their lives, even unto their own death, will be rewarded. They will reign as kings with Him on the earth for a thousand years. They will live again, and never see corruption again. Our king and captain of our deliverance, our God Jesus Christ will come, with all of His holy ones, with great wrath and flaming fire, taking vengeance on those not acknowledging God, and who do not OBEY the glad tidings of the Lord Jesus the Anointed One. The righteous will wash their feet in the blood of the wicked. Men will say, "Truly there is a reward for those that fear God; truly there is a recompense for the righteous".
Lord, come quickly! My heart and flesh thirsts for You, as a dry and thirsty land! Happy are all those who trust in You!

Chandler Fulton
Shreveport, LA

PS--Foolish and hateful responses to this letter will be ignored. Do not reply to this letter unless you are serious about knowing the truth. I will gladly respond to all serious inquiries and comments. To God be the glory, both now and in all the ages to come, through Christ Jesus!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the serious and awakened believer, here are some suggested resources to aid in the study of the Holy Scriptures:

The Great Book: The New Testament in Plain English (Destiny Image Publishers, 2003).

Tanakh: A New Translation of the Holy Scriptures (Old Testament only) According to the Traditional Hebrew Text (Jewish Publication Society, 1985).

Young's Literal Translation of the Holy Bible (Out of print).

Emphatic Diaglott (new testament--by Benjamin Wilson) Published by the Watchtower Society ("Jehovah's Witnesses") Adopted by this sect, but Wilson did not belong to them and published his translation a good 25 years before they ever existed.

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi

I am with you on pre trib rapture being wrong if you mean evil in the sense that it leads to breaking of the commandments or death I have to disagree no one is judged by such beliefs.

The Second Beast of revelation appears as a LAMB not a GOAT...........you do not seem to understand they are different Animals.

Now we all know Jesus is the Lamb so this kingdom appears to be that of Jesus

Rv:5:6: And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Rv:5:12: Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

So it appears as Jesus kingdom but it speaks like a dragon

9: And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world:

So this Kingdom appears as the Millennial Kingdom but has the Doctrine of Satan which is the doctrine of the harlot.

the reason it comes out of the Earth is because that is where the AC is right now he is locked in the pit.

8: The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition:

Well if you come out of the pit then you come out of the Earth.

Upvote 0

inhimitrust

May 17, 2004
Texas
✟837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Pacigoth13 said:
Leviathin was an ancient myth used to convey the fear that Hebrew people had of the sea. It was the chaos monster. It is used metaphorically to refer to chaos and communal sin. It has no literal value whatsoever.
I disagree, as every spoken word of God in the bible has a value to it.
I will give you 3 guesses on what Leviathan represents, and since God is always speaking against His Priests and rulers of His temple in Jerusalem throughout all of the prophets, guess what City represents Leviathan?

You will notice the "east wind" is mentioned in Jonah and other places in the OT. Not hard to see what that represents.
Isaiah 27:1 In that day the LORD with His severe sword, great and strong, Will punish Leviathan the fleeing serpent, Leviathan that twisted serpent; And He will slay the reptile that [is] in the sea. 2 In that day sing to her, "A vineyard of red wine! 3 I, the LORD, keep it, I water it every moment; Lest any hurt it, I keep it night and day. 4 Fury [is] not in Me. Who would set briers [and] thorns Against Me in battle? I would go through them, I would burn them together. 8 In measure, by sending it away, You contended with it. He removes [it] by His rough wind In the day of the east wind. 9 Therefore by this the iniquity of Jacob will be covered; And this [is] all the fruit of taking away his sin: When he makes all the stones of the altar Like chalkstones that are beaten to dust, Wooden images and incense altars shall not stand. 10 Yet the fortified city [will be] desolate, The habitation forsaken and left like a wilderness; There the calf will feed, and there it will lie down And consume its branches.

Just as the Egyptians held the hebrews in bondage, so did the Priests and rulers of Jerusalem hold God's elect lost sheep in bondage with their babylonian practices and beliefs. That was the whole purpose of God sending Jesus and Paul, to save the "lost sheep" from them and to pour out His Spirit to His chosen people.
psalm 74:13 You divided the sea by Your strength; You broke the heads of the sea serpents in the waters. 14 You broke the heads of Leviathan in pieces, [And] gave him [as] food to the people inhabiting the wilderness.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.