Let's talk about separate bathrooms

Mayzoo

Jun 17, 2004
✟205,237.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, this will still be a problem because the dividing portion you mention separating the men's side from the women's side will still cause this problem.

Saving money on an extra wall? Is that it? How about the possibility, or the fear that a guy can enter the men's side, then easily bypass the dividing portion and have access to the women's area when she is alone? Don't cha think the few extra pennies spent on a real wall to prevent this problem would be money well spent?

I find it quite humorous that so many people believe the misdemeanor charge of being in the "wrong" restroom will stop a felon from kidnapping or raping someone.

It has not stopped them in the past and it will not in the future.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ken-1122 said:
No, this will still be a problem because the dividing portion you mention separating the men's side from the women's side will still cause this problem.

Saving money on an extra wall? Is that it? How about the possibility, or the fear that a guy can enter the men's side, then easily bypass the dividing portion and have access to the women's area when she is alone? Don't cha think the few extra pennies spent on a real wall to prevent this problem would be money well spent?

That doesn't even deal with the situation of lines of women waiting to use a restroom.

What does that really solve? What if I was there? What would stop a rapist from raping me? I won't assume it can't happen to me, nor that I wouldn't be overpowered. And you would be wrong to say it never happens to a man. If there is such a room, in a building with it being occupied much, it would be best for a hired guard in a position strategically placed to be ready to act where there is need. Dividing restrooms into two separate rooms is not that solution.

Upvote 0