United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi,

We have been getting feedback since moving to our new forum software that many are not a fan of our current default style colors and some don't like the layout.

What we want to do is create a new style and have you give us some basic feedback on what you are looking for.

So far the biggest feedback we have heard is that the default style is too dark and not as welcoming. So we will be taking into consideration that and try to come up with a brighter and more welcome color scheme.

Other than that, what are some other issues that you see with our default style that you would like changed.

I think the slightly darker tone of grey, outside the post boxes should be either much darker, or the same colors as @ChristianMatchmaking 's avatar... shades of brown.

The page numbers should never be blue -nothing should be blue, because it's depressing, and too much white is bad on the eyes.

Dark grey, and shades of brown and tan are the way to go.

Upvote 0

Brent W

Tech Admin
Mar 6, 2015
Alabama
Visit site
✟146,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think the slightly darker tone of grey, outside the post boxes should be either much darker, or the same colors as @ChristianMatchmaking 's avatar... shades of brown.

The page numbers should never be blue -nothing should be blue, because it's depressing, and too much white is bad on the eyes.

Dark grey, and shades of brown and tan are the way to go.

We went with a brighter more cheerful color scheme due to so many complaints about our current default style being too dark and not as cheerful and welcoming.

I personally think the new style looks incredible. Hope to be able to show everyone it next week.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums