Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Have you ever eaten a veggie that you grew or helped to grow?

Would you rather be seen as a person who did their duty or who forged their own path?

If you had a garden and could grow three kinds of food in it what would you grow?

If you had a yard sale, what is something in your house that you don’t really use but do not want to part with?

If your Mom and Dad were trapped in two separate rooms during a fire, which one would you attempt to rescue first?

What book of the Bible do you know best?

What decision would you say have changed your life the most and how do you think it changed your life?

What is something new you've learned lately?

Upvote 0

ActionJ

Beware ... not really a " Chr
Jan 27, 2013
✟10,638.00
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Private
If Not For Grace;62459474]Have you ever eaten a veggie that you grew or helped to grow?

Yes. I helped my dad plant an avocado tree and ate the fruit from it several years later. I've grown and eaten turnips, radishes, and carrots.

Would you rather be seen as a person who did their duty or who forged their own path?

I would rather be seen as someone who forged his own path but I will be seen as more of a dutiful person.

If you had a garden and could grow three kinds of food in it what would you grow?

Strawberries, Oranges, Watermelons

If you had a yard sale, what is something in your house that you don’t really use but do not want to part with?

My beautiful knife collection. They usually sit in a drawer unseen and unused but it's a sizeable collection that I don't wish to part with.

If your Mom and Dad were trapped in two separate rooms during a fire, which one would you attempt to rescue first?

My dad and I would agree that saving my mom would take priority. Both have passed away but I will save women and children before saving adult men.

What book of the Bible do you know best?

Matthew

What decision would you say have changed your life the most and how do you think it changed your life?

The worst decision I ever made was to use alcohol and drugs habitually. The best decision I ever made was to quit both.

What is something new you've learned lately?

I am in the process of learning how to deliver liquid propane from a specialized truck and am learning how to troubleshoot problems should they arise.

Upvote 0

ActionJ

Jan 27, 2013
✟10,638.00
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Private
What is one thing you hope to see in your lifetime?

There can be no event greater than the return of Jesus Christ. That would be the most awesome thing to witness -- bar none.

However, if that doesn't happen during my lifetime then I would love to witness national repentance and a national return to a high moral & biblical standard. I'm speaking specifically of the USA but a global turn to Christian values would be even better.

Upvote 0

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

YES OR NO

Is your spouse the.........................

jealous type
controlling type
go out of the way to be thoughtful type
instigating type
hold you down and tickle you type
the parent type you hoped for
the public display of affection type
the type that likes surprises
eader in your household
one who pays the bills
one who takes the trash outside

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ActionJ

Jan 27, 2013
✟10,638.00
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Private
Do you take the Bible literally?

Yes I do. I believe that the Creation event took a literal 6 days (one evening and one morning = one day). I believe the flood of Noah was global. I believe that Enoch and Elijah were literally "translated" and taken into Heaven without ever having experienced death as we (mankind in general) know it. I believe that Mary was found with Child by the Holy Spirit and that Christ was born of a virgin. I believe in Jesus' literal resurrection and that He conquered death.

I believe that the Bible is the literal Word of God.

Upvote 0

ActionJ

Jan 27, 2013
✟10,638.00
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Private
YES OR NO

Is your spouse the.........................

jealous type - no
controlling type - no
go out of the way to be thoughtful type - yes
instigating type - no
hold you down and tickle you type - no
the parent type you hoped for - for the most part (nobody's perfect :))
the public display of affection type - no
the type that likes surprises - yes
eader in your household - eater? we both have our share ;)
one who pays the bills - no
one who takes the trash outside - generally yes, but we both do

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums