Leon Trotsky was a Hetrosexual

Your response to the OP is;

• yeah, hetrosexuals must be evil.

• This is a guilt by association fallacy.

• other (explained in post)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rae

Pro-Marriage. All marriage.
Aug 31, 2002
Somewhere out there...
Visit site
✟25,746.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Hey, it wasn't homosexuals who trivialized marriage by having joke 55 hour marriages, or making shows like "Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire" ... I think you're on to something here, Kopilo! Ban heterosexuals!

Unless they're willing to act gay in public. ;)

Upvote 0

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I usually don't post in threads that are so geared to refute another thread with even less of an attempt to seek any truth or consesus than what they refute; but I can't resist here.

Namely, because it mystifies me why would pick Trotsky as the champion of heterosexual evil. I mean granted I'm not saying that he's anything approaching a hero, but since when is he a stock villain? Outside of Stalinist Russia, I mean.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rochir

By Grabthar's hammer ... YES.WEEK.END!
Sep 27, 2004
In your lap
Visit site
✟31,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So you agree that heterosexuality is the root of all evil in the world! If Stalin was hetero, and if Stalin killed 50 million people, then all heterosexuals must be evil! It's obvious!

Of course it's obvious and your reasoning is unflawed!;)

Upvote 0
MoonlessNight said:
I usually don't post in threads that are so geared to refute another thread with even less of an attempt to seek any truth or consesus than what they refute; but I can't resist here.

Namely, because it mystifies me why would pick Trotsky as the champion of heterosexual evil. I mean granted I'm not saying that he's anything approaching a hero, but since when is he a stock villain? Outside of Stalinist Russia, I mean.
YAY, someone who picked it up. I was just being silly to tell the truth, it was meant to point at the emotional appeal of the OP of "Hitler was a homosexual" as well as the 'truthiness' of that statement.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

christalee4

Senior Veteran
Apr 11, 2005
✟5,083.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
OH, OH, OH, let me answer the question!!!!

Yes, AND Leon Trotsky was MARRIED, as well as being an evil, evil heterosexual. (shudder). Imagine. Being heterosexual, being married, and being responsible for all of those dead people. No wonder we're heading into hell with all of these murderous hets conspiring against humanity with their agenda.

Upvote 0