Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This is one of my posts from another left behind thread.

This would be about 789,874 threads now. Well probably more than that, there are several I haven't replied to.

Well I have posted my opinion in the other 789,873 left behind threads.....so why not this one.

Left Behind - good story, semi-well written, developed characters, interesting premise, enjoyable and very good book.

Tribulation Force - decent story, semi-well written, continued character development, still a decent book.

Nicholai - ok story, not as well written, character development becomes clumsy, to many characters are introduced.....this trend continues for rest of series. Forgivable, if not completely enjoyable.

The Mark - what the heck happened............series develops into ridiculously large print, underdeveloped, way to short, poorly written, trash.....and a continued desire to develop more of the trash for more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The first book was great, and it hooked me, I read the rest because I was curious.

This is just my opinion. Take care

Sors

Upvote 0

Dust and Ashes

wretched, miserable, poor, blind and naked
May 4, 2004
Visit site
✟7,946.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
squigui said:
I think you oughta read the sticky in the top of the forum. No books or movies discussions here. But yeah, I've read the Left Behind, and I loved it... The Rising is published March 1th. =)

If we can't discuss books here in The Book Club, what are we to discuss? :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ellesar

biomedical engineer-to-be and LOTR fanatic
Jul 2, 2004
Rinoth with the dragons
Visit site
✟47,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
jesusfreak1991 said:
i am reading left behind the kids and will most likly read the rugular saeries prettty soon. plus this is the book club so we do discuss books

like I said earlier...this thread was originally posted in the RPG forum.

benmill said:
Ive heard the the leftbehind kids series is pretty good. Are they going to come out with any other books for the kids series?

What do you mean? Do you mean any extra books? As far as I know, the kids series will all the way through the adult book Glorious Appearing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
O

okiemommy26

tryptophan said:
The first book was the best of the series. The Rising was the absolute worst. (Ugh.) Glorious Appearing was better than I thought it would be.

By the way, I've heard they're releasing a sequal/prequal. Is that true?

The Rising is the Prequel to it. It hasn't been released yet. It suppose to be released on March 1st

Upvote 0