Beloved2018

Theotokos, Pregnant With Christ, Save Us!
Supporter
Jan 11, 2018
KY
✟54,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I am leaving CF for awhile. I don't know where I'll end up religiously. I just know I've got to take a break. The sorrow is such that I can no longer discuss anything.
God be with you all.

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟293,971.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
I am leaving CF for awhile. I don't know where I'll end up religiously. I just know I've got to take a break. The sorrow is such that I can no longer discuss anything.
God be with you all.

Go in peace, sister. I'll hope to see you back with us whenever you feel set for it.
Remember that Christ is the light of the world, and that wherever He is theres no darkness.

Our present time is difficult, but Christ will not abandon us. The Catholic church is one thing, but even if it falls, Christ remains and continues to illuminate the souls of his disciples.

God bless you, I've enjoyed you company and I'll miss you. Go in peace.

Upvote 0

Markie Boy

Supporter
Oct 28, 2017
United States
✟375,908.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Go in peace, sister. I'll hope to see you back with us whenever you feel set for it.
Remember that Christ is the light of the world, and that wherever He is theres no darkness.

Our present time is difficult, but Christ will not abandon us. The Catholic church is one thing, but even if it falls, Christ remains and continues to illuminate the souls of his disciples.

God bless you, I've enjoyed you company and I'll miss you. Go in peace.

Well said as usual. I share the struggle.

And such truth - The Catholic church is one thing, but even if it falls, Christ remains and continues to illuminate the souls of his disciples.

We cannot see His Kingdom - it lives inside his disciples.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟272,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If I have contributed to your choice with my gloomy, depressing posts, beloved, I am truly sorry and ask for both your forgiveness and your prayers. Be at peace, and walk with God always. :heart:

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟293,971.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
I'm sorry to hear of your disillusionment. I have it too. Perhaps for other reasons. Too much negativity here. The grass is not greener on the other side.

These things has to be dealt with. That being said I'm sorry to see how much difficulties and sorrow pope Francis' inflicting upon the faithful. It's very sad.

Nevertheless, its important to remember our Christian joy. We've been redeemed as we fight the good fight. And we dont fight Satan alone, we're fighting him with Christ.
This is a royal task and we have to remember our true home in heaven.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
*deleted*

Sorry, guys. I am alienated, frustrated, depressed, and stuck. Haven't been to Mass in almost two years. Struggling, praying, trying to stay faithful to what I know. And stay married. It's tough.

God bless you guys. Please forgive my anger.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟775,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
These things has to be dealt with. That being said I'm sorry to see how much difficulties and sorrow pope Francis' inflicting upon the faithful. It's very sad.

Nevertheless, its important to remember our Christian joy. We've been redeemed as we fight the good fight. And we dont fight Satan alone, we're fighting him with Christ.
This is a royal task and we have to remember our true home in heaven.
It's one thing to be critical of this Pope. That's actually not it. Even the sedes and traditionalists are, but one thing they'll never say (not saying you did, but I swear I saw it somewhere) is that they'll attend, say, a Baptist or Lutheran Church instead, out of frustration. That's what frustrates me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟293,971.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
It's one thing to be critical of this Pope. That's actually not it. Even the sedes and traditionalists are, but one thing they'll never say (not saying you did, but I swear I saw it somewhere) is that they'll attend, say, a Baptist or Lutheran Church instead, out of frustration. That's what frustrates me.

I said that and it has to be read in context. I said that I'd rather go to a reverent Lutheran church than a hopeless Novus Ordo with guitars and clapping.
I stand by that comment. Its outright depressive to attend a blasphemous and irreverent mass. It should be avoided at all cost.

Of course one are to refrain from receiving communion anywhere but the catholic church. That's a given.

Upvote 0

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟775,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I said that and it has to be read in context. I said that I'd rather go to a reverent Lutheran church than a hopeless Novus Ordo with guitars and clapping.
I stand by that comment. Its outright depressive to attend a blasphemous and irreverent mass. It should be avoided at all cost.

Of course one are to refrain from receiving communion anywhere but the catholic church. That's a given.
I also wouldn't want to attend a blasphemous mass, so that must be painful for you to deal with. This is not your Grandma's Catholic Church. :|

(my grandma was born over 40 years before V2 lol)

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟293,971.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
I also wouldn't want to attend a blasphemous mass, so that must be painful for you to deal with. This is not your Grandma's Catholic Church. :|

(my grandma was born over 40 years before V2 lol)

He he, no it's most certainly not. My grandma's are/where pentecostal and lutheran so I suppose not :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Folks, please. Yes we are disappointed with some of the folks who are now in charge of the Catholic Church. But in all of this there are three important things to remember:

1. The problem with the leadership is a temporary situation that has been prophesied and that can be endured so long as we don't forget why we're here.
2. God has everything under control, and He can handle it very well indeed.
3. We are here to please God. Period.

And if that means that our faith is tested and tried along the way, then so be it. It will make us stronger.

If it means that we suffer unfairly for what we believe in, so be it. It will make us more aware of what Christ suffered for us.

If we are shunned, reviled, slandered, or cast out, so be it. We join a great company of martyrs for the faith that was handed down to us.

So let us keep our faith and hand it down untarnished and unchanged, to those who come after us.

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟293,971.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Breaks are important for many of us. I have had long breaks from time to time myself. God bless you, now and always.

Yes, indeed. CF is, as I've said many times during my time here, like Hotel California. You can check out, but you can't leave...

Upvote 0

Virgil the Roman

Young Fogey & Monarchist-Distributist . . .
Jan 14, 2006
Kentucky
✟64,604.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Prayer for you, Sis. I urge you to stay close to Jesus and His most Sacred Heart; please do not forsake his Body the Holy Catholic Church. All the Saints and Martyrs are aggrieved and persecuted by the Church at times because her hierarchs do not always espouse the faith she teaches, professes, and knows to be immutable and true.

I encourage you to not lose heart. It is a heavy cross with which we presently struggle; particularly given the present tumult within Rome and elsewhere in the Church. I sympathise. Recall, we're in this together. God bless you. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0