Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nice place, Leanna. ;)

It's nice to get to sit still for a few minutes today. :yawn:

My girls both had a sleepover last night...it was Eden's (my 5 year old) first time spending the night away from home, but she did awesome. :thumbsup: I think it helped that Emily (her big sister, 7) was there, too. They spent the night with our children's pastor...she's so wonderful with the kids and they had the most fun time....lol, but very little sleeping, I hear. :sleep:

THEN, Eden had a birthday party to go to, and we've just gotten home from that.

We're relaxing for a few hours and then heading to my parent's house to watch the big game...Tennessee vs. Florida...GO VOLS!

LOL, so it sounds like all you guys are having a relaxing day, even if I'm not. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ravenscape

Free Crazy Liz
Dec 19, 2004
Norton's Empire
✟58,184.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
mmmmMMMMMMmmmm...had Baja style red snapper tacos at our fancy lunch out.

Thing 1 and Thing 2 are BOTH in marching band, and both have either practice or competitions every Saturday from here til practically Christmas.

DH and I decided ALL the fees are more than worth it to have such a string of DINKY* Saturdays.

* DINKY - "Double Income - No Kids". How life used to be, back in the Paleolithic.

Upvote 0

HeatherJay

Kisser of Boo-Boos
Sep 1, 2003
Tennessee
Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Thing 1 and Thing 2 are BOTH in marching band, and both have either practice or competitions every Saturday from here til practically Christmas.

DH and I decided ALL the fees are more than worth it to have such a string of DINKY* Saturdays.

* DINKY - "Double Income - No Kids". How life used to be, back in the Paleolithic.
Sounds lovely. :) My hubby and I had the night to ourselves last night (with both girls at the sleepover). I had some pretty interesting notions as to how we could occupy our time. Our first night with no kids in probably 2 years. Lol, but we were both asleep by 10PM...not as exciting as I'd hoped. :doh:

I'm looking forward to the days when they'll have their own lives and be happy to ditch us. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Leanna

Just me
Jul 20, 2004
✟24,278.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

^_^

Upvote 0