Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He has some lungs too so we're talking major decibels for his 19 month appointment and everyone staring.... he kept trying to escape from the clinic room too.... lol.... it did really stress me out but I just remembered it wasn't my fault, and he wasn't trying to stress me he was just really scared. I thought he did so well today, listening like a big man and even stood on the scale. Yeah, patiences pays. :cool:
No shots today? I hate those... :eek:

My kids are ALWAYS cold, lol. Or maybe I've just got two little fashion divas :scratch: but I always have to talk them OUT of wearing long sleeves. Of course, today the high was only 65 so it feels down right arctic to us after the heat we've had. My oldest even put her sweatshirt on top of the sweater she was wearing while waiting for the bus, lol. And my little one is perfectly content as long as some part of her outfit is pink. :doh: LOL, so she was in a pink sweatsuit with a white turtleneck...beautiful when she left, but probably not quite so pretty after she gets off the bus. :eek: My kids can mess clothes up like you wouldn't believe. :doh:

Upvote 0

ravenscape

Free Crazy Liz
Dec 19, 2004
Norton's Empire
✟58,184.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
My guys are the opposite. Thing 2 has antifreeze for blood. He'll wear a tshirt and shorts to a night-time football game in Dec.

He has learned to pack layers for sierra camping trips, but most of the sweatshirts, etc. never leave the backpack.

Thing 1 THINKS he has antifreeze for blood, but reality catches up. He usually has to borrow a jacket or something when he's out past dark.

Upvote 0