Seeker
Mar 19, 2013
Greenwood, South Carolina, USA
✟15,924.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I flew in here today and was disappointed while I wait for the other people from my company to get here. I had planned to get a lunch and work on the computer for the wait, but made the mistake of going out to baggage claim.

It turns out that almost all of the places to hang out, eat, and shop are inside security and I can't get back in once I'm out, since I have no valid boarding pass. I managed to grab a sandwich, chips and smoothie at Starbucks. I only found one other place down in the bottom of the International terminal.

Seating is limited and it's hard to find outlets. The airport is going through construction, so I hope they add some stuff around the perimeter outside of security. Most other airports I travel to have food and shopping outside of security in case you have to wait.

iplay4JC

Isa. 54:17
Nov 1, 2009
USA
✟7,782.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
...or you could also try Long Beach Airport. They've re-modeled it with places to eat and hang out in the terminals. The nice thing about Long Beach is it isn't a hassle to step outside to get a breath of fresh air. And going back through TSA isn't too much a hassle.

Then there's always John Wayne Airport too. If you've got a long layover, you could always take a cab to some of the restaurants on MacArthur Blvd.

USC grad? Southern Cal or South Carolina? :confused:

Upvote 0