Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
I've been doing laundry for as long as I know, and I love doing it...

Things were pretty hard growing up and I had to do a lot around the house, while none of my friends had to do anything for their parent(s).. it was hard.

Upvote 0

Kristin364

Jul 5, 2005
Minnesota
✟15,396.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Haha funny picture! I started doing my own laundry a few years ago when I went off to college. Now I won't let my mom touch my laundry when I come home to visit! I've developed a certain way of doing my laundry, and I can't bear the thought of somebody accidentally shrinking my clothes!

Upvote 0

Manda_24

Saved by Grace
Jan 2, 2004
Indiana
✟19,896.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I've been doing laundry since I was little, or at least helping with it. My mom taught both my brother and I when we were young. We never did laundry seperately, everyones was combined so it was just expected that my brother and I help. It ends up my dad is the one that does, or at least starts, the laundry, he doesn't fold it, that was always our job:p

Upvote 0

the4given

Jan 18, 2007
✟7,654.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
ummm Laundry? whats that? is that the pile of festering fabrics on my floor? i think saw something move down their last night.....

ive done my own laundry since i got out of High School.... but yea.. im a guy... if it dont smell... flip it inside out and its good for one more day...

Upvote 0

Lizzabee

Jan 22, 2007
California
✟15,122.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I started doing my laundry when I was around 10 or so. I wasn't quite a teen yet, but I was particular on what was to be dried and how things were to be washed, so my mom tought me how and I have been doing it ever since.

My brothers still aren't quite capable of sorting whites from darks or why they can't wash certain stuff in hot HOT water. Or how come you should wash jeans after you have worn them 8 days in a row. Why is that?

Upvote 0