Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If I was allowed I'd definitely want some alcoholic beverages. Although from my little research on the topic, such beverages are usually denied unfortunately.

You know, hope I'm wrong, but I'll bet that is so they suffer the full experience they have coming to them...pretty sad.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
If you were on death row and about to be executed the following day.. what would your last meal be?
Why this is so funny to me...
Can I pick up dessert as well?
I think I would choose chicken pizza with pineapple and too much cheese. Like so much cheese that you can't see that it's pizza but pile of cheese. And for dessert triple chocolate cake with ice cream. And for drink Dr pepper with ice.

Reactions: MehGuy
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Why this is so funny to me...
Can I pick up dessert as well?
I think I would choose chicken pizza with pineapple and too much cheese. Like so much cheese that you can't see that it's pizza but pile of cheese. And for dessert triple chocolate cake with ice cream. And for drink Dr pepper with ice.
Youre trying to kill yourself before the actual execution?

Upvote 0

Bob Crowley

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2015
Logan City
✟757,156.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
A dozen Sydney Rock oysters to start. Then aged New York cut steak - black and blue with a nice crisp ribbon of yellow fat, pepper sauce, baked potatoes with lashings of butter (too late to worry about my cholesterol), peas with mint and a VERY good bottle of red (Penfolds Grange 2010). No, make that two bottles if it's Penfolds (who is paying for this?).

Sydney Rock Oysters? I remember the joke around the time of the 2000 Olympics held in Sydney that the Australian water ballet team went to Bondi Beach to practice going through the motions.

As for paying for it, you'll probably have to use your hard earned laundry dollars on your prison credit card as Covid means they don't want to use cash. It could lead to a fatality.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟374,039.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Youre trying to kill yourself before the actual execution?

For sure. I wouldn't want anything to eat. I'll take a Pappy Van Winkle 23 year old bourbon on the rocks. (I'd like to try it and see if it's all that it's cracked up to be.) But laced with 10mg of fentanyl. I'll be dead way before they put the IV in my arm.

Upvote 0

rhawk

I'm a CAT-HOLIC, proud cat parent & Catholic.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Montana
✟420,361.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Pizza, pecan pie, pistachios and walnuts (I became allergic to nuts about 9 or 10 years ago and I LOVED nuts! Now they can kill me, so if it IS my last meal, let them resuscitate me after eating things I loved once and then execute me the next day)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums