✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
can you put quotes so I can respond to your rebuttle

[quote brother daniel]
Beloved brother In Christ,
It concerns me somewhat when the word "RAPTURE" is substituted for the" first resurrection" of the overcoming disciple, saints.
[/quote]

what verse you talking about? 1 cor 15:23-24,
1Cr 15:23

But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

[quote brother daniel]
Beloved
I will start here, Christ the first fruits is those disciples, or members of the body of Christ who have died in Christ.

Thay who are Christs at his coming are those disciples who happen to be alive at his coming.

This is in the context of what I was referring to as overcoming disciple saints.[/quote

[quote brother daniel]

Next dear brother you have refered to rev 20:11-15,

This text is the last Judgement, and according to the Revelation of Jesus Christ
does not apply to those who have been part of first resurrection. they sit with Christ and God our FATHER in his throne.

Rev 2:11

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
Rev 3:21

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
Rev 3:22

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. [/quote]

[quote brother daniel]
Next you bring up 1 thes 4:16-17
1Th 4:16

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17

Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

[quote brother daniel]
This applys again to "the first resurrection" of overcoming disciple saints

Next you focus on 2 thes 2:1-8
[/quote]

2Th 2:3

Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

[quote brother daniel]
We can see here that the first resurrection will not occure until there is a falling away from Christ as has been happening since the time of Constintine.

But we still need to identify THE MAN OF SIN

And you ask about 1 cor 15:51-52
[/quote]

1Cr 15:51

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Cr 15:52

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1Cr 15:53

For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality.
1Cr 15:54

[quote brother daniel]
Again this is speaking of the first resurrection and the surety that there will be no second death of overcomers.

Now you bring up romans 13:11-14
[/quote]

Rom 13:14

But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to [fulfil] the lusts [thereof].

[quote brother daniel]
You say”this is Christian living”. But it would be more correct to equate it with discipleship that is founded on the words of Jesus.

You say, .... God counts one to have died on the cross with Him because we have been put into Christ in the heavenlies, romans 6,
[/quote]

Rom 6:8

Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:

[quote brother daniel]
Dead with Christ means that like him we deny ourselves and do his work, taking no thought for the morrow as we live and share his word because by HIS GRACE we have the power to obey.
[/quote]

Rom 6:12

Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
Rom 6:14

For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
Rom 6:15

What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Brother In Christ
major difference stop loving the world is the defense of those desires... 1 john 2 verse on that .

1Jo 2:15
Love not the world, neither the things [that are] in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
1Jo 2:16

For all that [is] in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
[/quote]

[quote brother daniel]
Now we go to the subject of grace. eph 2:8 for by grace....
grace is something we do not deserve....
Eph 2:8

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

Jesus Christ is our GRACE. When we have faith in Him and his word, he puts it in us to will and do of his good pleasure. Faith without works is dead.
[/quote]

Quote:
with your thinking....
so why does work keep us in heaven? ...
titus 3:5

Tts 3:7

That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
Tts 3:8

[This is] a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.

[quote brother daniel]
Doing Gods work does not keep us from heaven.
[/quote]

[quote brother daniel]
Now you bring up, 2tim 1:9,
[/quote]

2Ti 1:9

Who hath saved us, and called [us] with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

[quote brother daniel[
Yes he called us when we had not done his works,
It is his purpose that we follow him as disciples who have forsaken our lusts and be fishers of men.
[/quote]

[quote brother daniel]
then you mention
eph 2:8-9,
[/quote]

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

[quote brother daniel]
Yes it is his grace that saves us, because he has given us his words and the power to obey.
[/quote]

[quote and next you bring uo
romans 4:2-8
[/quote]

Rom 4:8

Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
[quote brother daniel]
That man is the man who has built his house on the words of Jesus Christ and is found doing the work of a fisher of men.

[/quote]

[quote brother daniel]
Next you post
1 cor 3:12-15 and if God's spirit is in us ...we will still be saved
and I respond with
1Cr 3:16

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
1Cr 3:17

If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which [temple] ye are.
[/quote]

Quote:
even though everyone of us deserves HELL

Beloved Jesus is Lord,
His grace is calling us out of this world of politics and business to be fishers of men.
We are called to be disciples not “Christians” .

With love in Christ
Brother daniel

Upvote 0

A Brother In Christ

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2005
Royal city, washington
✟5,985.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
[quote brother daniel]
It concerns me somewhat when the word "RAPTURE" is substituted for the" first resurrection" of the overcoming disciple, saints.
[/quote]

But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

[quote brother daniel]
Beloved
I will start here, Christ the first fruits is those disciples, or members of the body of Christ who have died in Christ.

Thay who are Christs at his coming are those disciples who happen to be alive at his coming.

This is in the context of what I was referring to as overcoming disciple saints.[/quote]
overcomer... john 5:4-5

you are addingto what God has said...dealing with being dead in the OSN and alive to Christ is one ability to live God's kind of life right now[eternal life] but if a Christain is not walking the walk they will still get God's grace of the Rapture before the Great tribulation starts
[quote brother daniel]

Next dear brother you have refered to rev 20:11-15,

This text is the last Judgement, and according to the Revelation of Jesus Christ
does not apply to those who have been part of first resurrection. they sit with Christ and God our FATHER in his throne.
very true....
Rev 2:11

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
Rev 3:21

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
Rev 3:22

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Next you bring up 1 thes 4:16-17
1Th 4:16

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17

Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

[quote brother daniel]
This applys again to "the first resurrection" of overcoming disciple saints

Next you focus on 2 thes 2:1-8

Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

[quote brother daniel]
We can see here that the first resurrection will not occure until there is a falling away from Christ as has been happening since the time of Constintine.

[/quote]

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality.

[quote brother daniel]
Again this is speaking of the first resurrection and the surety that there will be no second death of overcomers.

Now you bring up romans 13:11-14
[/quote]

Rom 13:14

But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to [fulfil] the lusts [thereof].

[quote brother daniel]
You say”this is Christian living”. But it would be more correct to equate it with discipleship that is founded on the words of Jesus.

You say, .... God counts one to have died on the cross with Him because we have been put into Christ in the heavenlies, romans 6,
[/quote]

Rom 6:8

Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:

[quote brother daniel]
Dead with Christ means that like him we deny ourselves and do his work, taking no thought for the morrow as we live and share his word because by HIS GRACE we have the power to obey.
[/quote]

Rom 6:12

Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
Rom 6:14

For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
Rom 6:15

What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Quote:
major difference stop loving the world is the defense of those desires... 1 john 2 verse on that .
1Jo 2:15
Love not the world, neither the things [that are] in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
1Jo 2:16

For all that [is] in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
Now we go to the subject of grace. eph 2:8 for by grace....
grace is something we do not deserve....

Jesus Christ is our GRACE. When we have faith in Him and his word, he puts it in us to will and do of his good pleasure. Faith without works is dead.
[/quote]
lets compare scipture... hebrews 11:17 faith of Abraham... gen 15:6,17:19..

faith defined hebrews 11:1
works of james 2:21-22 compare with Gen 22:10

when was Abraham justified.... how many year was it before anyone saw the work....

please look at scripture

Quote:
with your thinking....
so why does work keep us in heaven? ...
titus 3:5
Tts 3:7

That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
Tts 3:8

[This is] a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.[quote brother daniel]
Now you bring up, 2tim 1:9,
[/quote]

2Ti 1:9

Who hath saved us, and called [us] with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

[quote brother daniel[
Yes he called us when we had not done his works,
It is his purpose that we follow him as disciples who have forsaken our lusts and be fishers of men.
[/quote] ??? not nessecary for salvation
God wants us to be obedieant... but not required
then you mention
eph 2:8-9,

[quote brother daniel]
Yes it is his grace that saves us, because he has given us his words and the power to obey.
[/quote] then why romans 13:8-13
[quote and next you bring uo
romans 4:2-8

[quote brother daniel]
That man is the man who has built his house on the words of Jesus Christ and is found doing the work of a fisher of men.

[/quote] this is true if a believer sins .... once He died for sins God sent them away once and forall
[quote brother daniel]
Next you post
1 cor 3:12-15 and if God's spirit is in us ...we will still be saved
and I respond with
1Cr 3:16

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
1Cr 3:17

If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which [temple] ye are.

Quote:

Beloved Jesus is Lord,
His grace is calling us out of this world of politics and business to be fishers of men.

With love in Christ
Brother daniel[/quote]

even if God takes a sinning christian home... still going to heaven ..phil 1:6

Upvote 0

brother daniel

Dec 3, 2004
Bethel, New york
Visit site
✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
[quote brother daniel]
[/quote]

[quote brother daniel]
Beloved
I will start here, Christ the first fruits who have died in Christ.

This is in the context of what I was referring to as overcoming disciple saints.[/quote]

you are addingto what God has said...dealing with being dead in the OSN and alive to Christ is one ability to live God's kind of life right now[eternal life] but if a Christain is not walking the walk they will still get God's grace of the Rapture before the Great tribulation starts

Beloved brother in Christ it is you who is now adding to the word of Christ.

[quote brother daniel]

[/quote]

[quote brother daniel]
[/quote]

It takes obedience to the instruction of Jesus to be an overcomer of this world, He who endurs unto the end shall be saved.

[
??? not nessecary for salvation
God wants us to be obedieant... but not required

Beloved you are very wrong . Obedience is required for SALVATION, and without it we cannot please God.
2Cr 7:15 And his inward affection is more abundant toward you, whilst he remembereth the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling ye received him.

2Cr 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

2Cr 10:6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

Phm 1:21 Having confidence in thy obedience I wrote unto thee, knowing that thou wilt also do more than I say.

Hbr 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

1Pe 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

[quote brother daniel]
[/quote] then why romans 13:8-13

[quote brother daniel]

[/quote] this is true if a believer sins .... once He died for sins God sent them away once and forall

He who continues to sin does not know God
Jesus said Your sins are forgiven, go and sin no more. thats a command.

Quote:

Beloved Jesus is Lord,

With love in Christ
Brother daniel[/quote]

even if God takes a sinning christian home... still going to heaven ..phil 1:6[/quote]

A sinning Christian is not a disciple of Jesus Christ. And by that I mean a person who choses to go against what he knows in Christ is right.

Such a person is decieved and needs to repent and change his ways, bringing forth the fruit of repentence.

It is the grace of God that he convicts us of sin and gives us instruction and power to live a new life in Christ Jesus.

There are those who will have their names blotted out of the Lambs book of life ath the great throne Judgement.

It is because I am sure these are the LAST DAYS that I urge everyone who claims the name of Christ to REPENT and do their first works if they would be saved.

with love in Christ
brother daniel

Upvote 0

A Brother In Christ

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2005
Royal city, washington
✟5,985.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Beloved brother in Christ it is you who is now adding to the word of Christ.

I gave a biblical verse... and I have adding

We will be out of here first then He will be aloud to take power... 2 thes 2:1-9

1 cor 15:23-24 states there are more that one resurection for believers and only one for the dead
It takes obedience to the instruction of Jesus to be an overcomer of this world, He who endurs unto the end shall be saved.
believe that JC is God who died for my sins and is alive today sitting at the right hand of the Father in the flesh
Beloved you are very wrong . Obedience is required for SALVATION, and without it we cannot please God.
with out the power of God impowering us can any man please God?
2Cr 7:15 And his inward affection is more abundant toward you, whilst he remembereth the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling ye received him.

2Cr 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

2Cr 10:6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

Phm 1:21 Having confidence in thy obedience I wrote unto thee, knowing that thou wilt also do more than I say.

Hbr 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

1Pe 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

then why romans 13:8-13

[quote brother daniel]

this is true if a believer sins .... once He died for sins God sent them away once and forall

He who continues to sin does not know God
Jesus said Your sins are forgiven, go and sin no more. thats a command.

A sinning Christian is not a disciple of Jesus Christ. And by that I mean a person who choses to go against what he knows in Christ is right.
1 john 1:8-10, romans 4:8
Such a person is decieved and needs to repent and change his ways, bringing forth the fruit of repentence.

It is the grace of God that he convicts us of sin and gives us instruction and power to live a new life in Christ Jesus.

There are those who will have their names blotted out of the Lambs book of life ath the great throne Judgement.
john 8:24...yet no works titus 3:5, eph 2:8-9, romans 4:2-8, 2 tim 1:9 your scripture does not add up
It is because I am sure these are the LAST DAYS that I urge everyone who claims the name of Christ to REPENT and do their first works if they would be saved.

with love in Christ
brother daniel

it is are only thing we are to do to unbelievers is to proclaim the Good News....

Believers john 13:34-35

Upvote 0

brother daniel

Dec 3, 2004
Bethel, New york
Visit site
✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

I gave a biblical verse... and I have adding
We will be out of here first then He will be aloud to take power... 2 thes 2:1-9 1 cor 15:23-24 states there are more that one resurection for believers and only one for the deadbelieve that JC is God who died for my sins and is alive today sitting at the right hand of the Father in the flesh with out the power of God impowering us can any man please God?

1 john 1:8-10, romans 4:8 john 8:24...yet no works titus 3:5, eph 2:8-9, romans 4:2-8, 2 tim 1:9 your scripture does not add up

it is are only thing we are to do to unbelievers is to proclaim the Good News....

Believers john 13:34-35

Beloved brother in Christ,
I am not sure what you are getting at.

Jesus Christ is the GRACE OF GOD. When we have his word dwelling in us we have the power to resist sin.

If we chose not to resist sin then we dont have faith in Jesus and have no part in the kingdom of God.

Being a disciple of Jesus is not a head trip.

I notice that you quote many scriptures out of context and do not quote the words of Jesus himself.

If you do not keep his commandment then you are not his disciple and therefor not a Christian in the scriptual sense.

The scripture is clear that it is God who has put it in us to will and do his good pleasure.

It is not by works that we are saved but by the GRACE or presence of Jesus in us.

When we find we are falling short of his instruction we can confess, and repent and he is faithfull to forgive us.

However when we continue in our worldly ways it is obvious that Jesus does not dwell in us.

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

Hbr 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Jam 5:3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

The subject here is the last day.
You seem think that you will be raptured away and not be tested and tried as Jesus and his first disciple were.

I suggest you re-read Matthew, Mark, luke and John and heed Jesus words. The disciples who the epistles were written to had already accepted his doctrine. The Epistles are not the source of some new doctrine but admonishments to those who are already walking in Christ.

If you have faith in Jesus you will repent and speak according to his word.

If you are looking for the return of Jesus then you will do what he says.

With love in Christ
brother daniel

Upvote 0

A Brother In Christ

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2005
Royal city, washington
✟5,985.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am not sure what you are getting at.

Jesus Christ is the GRACE OF GOD. When we have his word dwelling in us we have the power to resist sin.
power to choose to obey or sin ..yes

both ways still saved
If we chose not to resist sin then we dont have faith in Jesus and have no part in the kingdom of God.
then why in romans 13:11-14 states that these brethren are sinning yet incouraging them to walk in their salvation not telling them to get faith but walk in faith...
Being a disciple of Jesus is not a head trip.

I notice that you quote many scriptures out of context and do not quote the words of Jesus himself.

If you do not keep his commandment then you are not his disciple and therefor not a Christian in the scriptual sense.

The scripture is clear that it is God who has put it in us to will and do his good pleasure.

It is not by works that we are saved but by the GRACE or presence of Jesus in us.

When we find we are falling short of his instruction we can confess, and repent and he is faithfull to forgive us.

However when we continue in our worldly ways it is obvious that Jesus does not dwell in us.
only God can just motives romans 13:10-14 explains that man still has a free will to obey or disobey

notice in romans 4:5 belief
romans 12:1 lordship

both are important but two different events
Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

Hbr 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Jam 5:3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

The subject here is the last day.
WE are not in the GREAT TRIBULATION right now or in the future

the GT is God wrath on humanity since I am in Christ I am saved from His wrath roman 5:9 but not this world wrath roman 8:35.. there is a different ...who will we worst? scripture states His will be the worst ever matt 24:21
You seem think that you will be raptured away and not be tested and tried as Jesus and his first disciple were.
context....

I suggest you re-read Matthew, Mark, luke and John and heed Jesus words. The disciples who the epistles were written to had already accepted his doctrine. The Epistles are not the source of some new doctrine but admonishments to those who are already walking in Christ.
2 cor 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 17 Therefore if any man be in Christ , he is a new creature...

new relationship ... john 4:23-24 by spirit not flesh
If you have faith in Jesus you will repent and speak according to his word.

If you are looking for the return of Jesus then you will do what he says.

With love in Christ
brother daniel
warning

2 cor 11:4 for if he cometh preaching another Jesus.....

warning

Upvote 0

brother daniel

Dec 3, 2004
Bethel, New york
Visit site
✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
power to choose to obey or sin ..yes

both ways still savedthen why in romans 13:11-14

Rom 13:13Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.

Rom 13:14But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to [fulfil] the lusts [thereof].
states that these brethren are sinning yet incouraging them to walk in their salvation not telling them to get faith but walk in faith...
[/quote]

the scripture does not say what you claim.
warning

2 cor 11:4 for if he cometh preaching another Jesus.....

warning

Hear the words of Jesus Christ.
Luk 14:26 If any [man] come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Luk 14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Luk 14:33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

1Jo 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Mar 13:13 And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Act 5:32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and [so is] also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

2Th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

1Pe 4:17 For the time [is come] that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if [it] first [begin] at us, what shall the end [be] of them that obey not the gospel of God?

I hope you get the message. You must obey God and the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Repent and teach what Jesus Christ teaches.

With love in Christ
brother daniel

Upvote 0

Rafael

Only time enough for love
Jul 25, 2002
Midwest
Visit site
✟6,445.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Overspiritualizing physical "Israel" has been a problem ever since it was taken off into captivity and made a nation no more. When it reappeared in 1948, many of those prophecies came true but were not well received by those who had made long and elaborate doctrines by spiritualizing away the prophecies concerning physical Israel since it had taken so very long to happen. God is not limited in either realm, spiritual or physical, and can bring the two back together again just as He pleases.
God knows what the word "land" means and He took the time to reveal Himself physically for His own will and purpose as Jesus Christ. The point being the physical being is not without eternal purpose.
If He had no use for the physical, then why a new Heavens and earth? God is big enough for both, and promises that we all of promise will return to the land by resurrection and reign with Jesus Christ in the flesh for that last day of mankind that is 1000 years. Each day of creation had special significance, and the last one reflects the sabbath rest when Jesus brings peaceful rest to the earth for that last day before the new heavens and earth.
The kingdom of God may not be seen right now, but it will when Jesus returns in the flesh from the right hand of the Father, revealing the Saints with Him as He appears in the sky with them all. God takes care with the resurrection of the flesh and then transforms it into flesh that will be eternal.

Is. 26:19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise.

Eze 37:12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

1 Corinthians 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Luke 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Revelations 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Ps 37:11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Mt 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Upvote 0

brother daniel

Dec 3, 2004
Bethel, New york
Visit site
✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
so when did you walk with Jesus in the flesh ....

2 cor 5:16-17

romans 13:11-14 let get the context this is a believer leading this life

It is not I that live but Jesus in me.

What I once would and could do, I can no longer do because the Holy Ghost reminds me daily of my calling as a fisher of men.

Jesus has convicted me of sin, forgiven me and given me power to lead a new life with much chastening.

In my flesh there is no good thing, but the Spirit of Jesus compels me to obey his teaching. I have no rightousness except Christ.

As such I watch for the signs of his coming again and alert all who have eyes to see and ears to hear.

The gospel has been preached in every land.

The land of Israel has been reoccupied and ruled by Israelites who call themselves Jews.

Jerusalem is surrounded by armies.

the leaders of the world say PEACE PEACE and there is no peace.

Nuclear power, the abomination that maketh desolate is in the hands of ISRAEL.

If I were in Judea, I would head for the hills but I am already in the mountains.

It would be wise if those who call themselves Christians would REPENT.

Rev 2:5Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

How many Christians today even know what the first works are?

With love in Christ
brother daniel

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A Brother In Christ

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2005
Royal city, washington
✟5,985.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is not I that live but Jesus in me.

What I once would and could do, I can no longer do because the Holy Ghost reminds me daily of my calling as a fisher of men.

Jesus has convicted me of sin, forgiven me and given me power to lead a new life with much chastening.

In my flesh there is no good thing, but the Spirit of Jesus compels me to obey his teaching. I have no rightousness except Christ.

As such I watch for the signs of his coming again and alert all who have eyes to see and ears to hear.

The gospel has been preached in every land.

The land of Israel has been reoccupied and ruled by Israelites who call themselves Jews.

Jerusalem is surrounded by armies.

the leaders of the world say PEACE PEACE and there is no peace.

Nuclear power, the abomination that maketh desolate is in the hands of ISRAEL.

If I were in Judea, I would head for the hills but I am already in the mountains.

It would be wise if those who call themselves Christians would REPENT.

Rev 2:5Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

How many Christians today even know what the first works are?

With love in Christ
brother daniel

first works
salvation where the Holy Spirit convicts in John 16:8 and this person believes acts 13:48 then the Holy Spirit puts this person into Christ 1 cor 12:13

there is no peace till God take out the OSN out of us...

the armies have not moved around Jersalem other wise we be in the great trib that is seven years long .... and no longer

Upvote 0

brother daniel

Dec 3, 2004
Bethel, New york
Visit site
✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
first works
salvation where the Holy Spirit convicts in John 16:8 and this person believes acts 13:48 then the Holy Spirit puts this person into Christ 1 cor 12:13

there is no peace till God take out the OSN out of us...

the armies have not moved around Jersalem other wise we be in the great trib that is seven years long .... and no longer

You seem to be unable to remember the words of Jesus and have adopted a doctrine from a few scriptures in the Epistles.

Since thats what you believe live out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

I dont expect to convince you of anything.

Because it appears to me Jerusalem is surrounded by armies I do expect great tribulation to come upon us all very soon.
What that means to me is I must pray more and walk in the spirit. I dont want to be caught following my own desires when Jesus Shows up for the first resurrection.

Which I am convinced is a post tribulation event and nobody will be raptured before the great tribulation occurs.

With love in Christ
brother daniel

Upvote 0

A Brother In Christ

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2005
Royal city, washington
✟5,985.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You seem to be unable to remember the words of Jesus and have adopted a doctrine from a few scriptures in the Epistles.

Since thats what you believe live out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

I dont expect to convince you of anything.

Because it appears to me Jerusalem is surrounded by armies I do expect great tribulation to come upon us all very soon.
What that means to me is I must pray more and walk in the spirit. I dont want to be caught following my own desires when Jesus Shows up for the first resurrection.

Which I am convinced is a post tribulation event and nobody will be raptured before the great tribulation occurs.

With love in Christ
brother daniel
I am sorry ...for you

Upvote 0

brother daniel

Dec 3, 2004
Bethel, New york
Visit site
✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I am sorry ...for you

The good thing is that Jesus Christ has forgiven us of sin and we can conduct ourselves as his disciples.:bow:

Jesus has given us his Holy Spirit to remind us of everything he said and did.
Why?

Because HE is the BREAD that cometh down from HEAVEN.

Jesus said thise words that I speak, they are Spirit and they are life.

He said, These are not my words but the words of my Father in Heaven.

Jhn 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Jhn 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Jhn 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Act 2:17And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

With love in Christ
brother danielhttp://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/popup.pl?book=Act&chapter=2&verse=17&version=kjv

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

With love in Christ
brother daniel
Revelation does show the Saints dying during the Trib. That in itself is a form of "rapture" for them from the coming "Wraths".
I am sorry ...for you
Umm, what are you sorry about? The Jewish Saints in Christ that believe unto the Gosple of Christ given by the 2 witnesses sent to Israel and Judah get "raptured" first and it is the rest of Daniel's people you should feel sorry for. :eek:

Luke 21:23 "But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and wrath uponThis People.

Ezkeiel 39:12 "For seven months the house of Israel will be burying Them, in order to Cleanse/purify the land. 13 "Indeed all the people of the land will be burying, and they will gain renown for it on the day that I am glorified," says the 'Adonay Y@hovih.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A Brother In Christ

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2005
Royal city, washington
✟5,985.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
thank God when the Holy Spirit put me into Christ... we will not be judged john 3:18, romans 5:9, romans 8:1,

romans 8:23 states we are the firstfruits waiting for are sonship....since we are children right now..

1 cor 15:23 But every man in his own order[squad]: #1 Christ the first fruits; afterward #2 they which are Christ's[possessions] at his [2nd] coming. 24 #3 Then cometh the end [squad]when He shall delivered up the kingdom to God,

only the firstfruits have has the indwelling of the HOLY SPIRIT ... the reason that when the HS leaves earth then the Beast can take power during the tribulation... 2 thes 2:1-9 this is a mystery truth...that is now revealed

In 1 thes 4:17 Jesus Christ does not reach the earth yet is in the air between earth and the third heaven... very different than in rev.. where He shows up with a wife rev 19:7 watching JC treadeth the people .rev 19:15

the saints that believe during the tribulation are called tribulational saints which are under the law not grace for a house rule

Jews are promised the earth
the Church of God..gal3 :28 is promised the heavenlies

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
thank God when the Holy Spirit put me into Christ... we will not be judged john 3:18, romans 5:9, romans 8:1,

1 cor 15:23 But every man in his own order[squad]: #1 Christ the first fruits; afterward #2 they which are Christ's[possessions] at his [2nd] coming. 24 #3 Then cometh the end [squad]when He shall delivered up the kingdom to God,

only the firstfruits have has the indwelling of the HOLY SPIRIT ... the reason that when the HS leaves earth then the Beast can take power during the tribulation... 2 thes 2:1-9 this is a mystery truth...that is now revealed
Umm, weren't the firstfruits those at Pentecost? After all, Revelation concerns the Final Consummation of Israel and Judah into One Nation again.

Hosea says nothing about redeeming non-Israelites from death :eek:
Hosea 13:14 From the hand of Sheol I do ransom them, From death I redeem them, Where [is] thy plague, O death? Where thy destruction, O Sheol? Repentance is hid from Mine eyes.
Reve 14:4 These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from [among] men, [being] Firstfruits to God and to the Lamb.

Upvote 0

A Brother In Christ

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2005
Royal city, washington
✟5,985.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Umm, weren't the firstfruits those at Pentecost?
mystery truth....eph 5:32
After all, Revelation concerns the Final Consummation of Israel and Judah into One Nation again.

Reve 14:4 These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from [among] men, [being] Firstfruits to God and to the Lamb.

the tribulational saint are another kind of first fruits...

romans 8:23 are simular yet very different

Upvote 0

brother daniel

Dec 3, 2004
Bethel, New york
Visit site
✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Umm, weren't the firstfruits those at Pentecost? After all, Revelation concerns the Final Consummation of Israel and Judah into One Nation again.

Beloved brethren,
I have to agree that the FIRSTFRUITS are those 120 disciples who receaved the baptism of the Holy Ghost at the feast of Pentecost,and the three thousand.

Likewise I am persuaded that the firstfruits were also those who responded to Peters preaching by the power of the Holy Ghost.

Act 2:41
Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added [unto them] about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42
And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:44
And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45
And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all [men], as every man had need.
Act 2:46
And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47
Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Have you ever wondered why they gave up their possessions? Peter didnt preach in that sermon that they should do such a thing.

But Jesus did, and the Holy Ghost has seen fit to remind us in three of the gospels.

Mat 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go [and] sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come [and] follow me.

Mar 10:21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

Luk 18:22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Perhaps you think Jesus was speaking only to one man and it doesnt apply to all disciples?

I feel he is speaking to all of us and what he preached to the young man above is what he preaches to all his disciples.

Mat 19:27
Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
Mat 19:28
And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
Mat 19:29
And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Mar 10:28
Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.
Mar 10:29
And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
Mar 10:30
But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
Luk 18:28
Then Peter said, Lo, we have left all, and followed thee.
Luk 18:29
And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake,
Luk 18:30
Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.

Then we see again
Act 4:32
And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any [of them] that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.
Act 4:33
And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.
Act 4:34
Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,
Act 4:35
And laid [them] down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

As I understand it Jesus gave up everything of this world to do our Fathers business, likewise so did the first 120 disciples and the thousands who followed their instruction and example.

1Cr 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, [and] become the firstfruits of them that slept.

1Cr 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his comin

Jam 1:18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

Rev 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, [being] the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

The reason I bring these things up is because of

I am convinced that the first works of a repentent sinner who has decided to become a disciple of Jesus Christ is to forsake the life and property they had and as a little child begain a new life of faith following Jesus example.

Not everyone has the oppertunity to study and hear the gospel the way we are doing but we are each accountable for what the Lord has shown us.

I am sure that these are the last days and the harvest is ready. Our Lord is calling for laborers who will work in the harvest as disciples and be firstfruits with him.

With love in Christ
brother daniel

Upvote 0

A Brother In Christ

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2005
Royal city, washington
✟5,985.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

romans 8:23 states we are the firstfruits waiting for are sonship....since we are children right now..

In 1 thes 4:17 Jesus Christ does not reach the earth yet is in the air between earth and the third heaven... very different than in rev.. where He shows up with a wife rev 19:7 watching JC treadeth the people .rev 19:15

the saints that believe during the tribulation are called tribulational saints which are under the law not grace for a house rule

Jews are promised the earth
the Church of God..gal3 :28 is promised the heavenlies

if we have had to go thru the Great Tribulation.. would this be a happy hope... titus 2:13

boy can't wait for not water since its all blood ,140 plus tempature, diseases spreading and killing millions

can't wait ....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.