Land, livelihood at stake. Killed in intentional crash. Pastor regularly interrogated.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,779.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
  • Oct. 12, 2023 | Laos​

Christian's Land, Livelihood at Stake

[10] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Khamphone.
    Khamphone with his family
    Before Khamphone became a Christian, he was a respected fortuneteller. He often helped villagers, including village elders and police officers, by consulting the spirits, and for this he was rewarded with a piece of land to farm. He hired 20 workers to help him prepare the land for rice season. In December 2022, Khamphone became a Christian. When this was discovered, the village leader told him he must recant his faith in Christ or lose his land. Read More.
  • Oct. 12, 2023 | India​

Christian Girl Dies After Intentional Crash

[9] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Prakash and family.

Lavanya's whole family came to faith in Christ after she was miraculously healed from paralysis and other disabilities she had struggled with since birth. She loved to travel with her father, Prakash, when he would share the gospel with others. Prakash was warned by Hindu radicals to stop his evangelistic outreach. On Jan. 16, 2023, while Prakash and Lavanya were traveling home via bike from a neighboring village, some who had threatened Prakash followed them in a vehicle and caused the bike to crash, seriously injuring father and daughter. Read More.
  • Oct. 12, 2023 | Morocco​

Moroccan Church Leader Regularly Interrogated

[8] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Christian in Morocco.
    An isolated street in Morocco
    A Christian in Morocco is experiencing regular pressure and intimidation by police authorities. "His moves are constantly monitored, and he is regularly questioned by police," a front-line worker shared. He is under gradual but increasing pressure from officials, and the continual surveillance and interrogations have negatively impacted his health. Read More.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,779.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
There are Christians in Gaza, just an FYI. Be blessed.
That is very interesting. Please share what you know about the fate of Christians in Gaza currently.

I have been praying for innocent people on both sides. I have even been praying for the animals!

And I think I’ll get on my little soapbox here about how I personally see things in Israel. Hope nobody minds.

Following the directions in the Bible, that is the way to have peace. Weapons may have their place, but the Almighty rules.

The Bible tells us to pray for the peace of Israel. So I do include that prayer along with my other daily prayers.

But what else does the Bible say? It says that if the Lord does not guard the city, the watchmen watch in vain. As with the intelligence failure in Gaza.

What causes the Lord to guard the city? Obedience to him.

I am sorry, but the truth is that Israel, like the United States, and so many nations around the world, does not live in the state of obedience.

Think about all the babies that have been killed in abortuaries, the LGBT movement making great headways, drug use and inappropriate content being rampant.

Mentioning such unpleasant topics may cause my post to be deleted. I hope not. I’m only affirming what the Bible shows. That the Almighty hates all those kinds of things, and will punish a nation eventually who supports them.

Israel has become increasingly secular, even pagan in many ways, in its practices and beliefs. For example the nightclub that was attacked in Gaza was featuring an image of Buddha.

I think the biggest prayer we can pray for Israel is for repentance. (Likewise for our own nation.)

2 Chronicles 7:14, “…if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”

In the meantime, I’ve been praying for innocent people, for holy angels to help them in every way.

Upvote 0

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
But what else does the Bible say? It says that if the Lord does not guard the city, the watchmen watch in vain. As with the intelligence failure in Gaza.

Israel has become increasingly secular, even pagan in many ways, in its practices and beliefs. For example the nightclub that was attacked in Gaza was featuring an image of Buddha.
For the many of Israel's [secular] youth the seven Holy Jewish Feasts Of The LORD are viewed as secular holidays to relax and have fun. The so-called Supernova dance "nightclub" attack has been likened by some to the 1969 "Woodstock" music festival.

Several years ago it was reported that not only per capita were there more abortions in Israel than in America, but it was easier to get an abortion in Israel than in America.

Because of the growing liberal movement in Israel (anti- Bebe) the thinking was that it was only a matter of time that Israel would negotiate a peace agreement with it's Muslim neighbors in Gaza and West Bank. Thus one reason why their guard was down.

This same socialized liberal mindset in many Christian churches is why there seems to be as much or more sympathy for the Palestinians than Israeli citizens.
___________________________​
This most recent book by Jonathan Cahn helps to explain God's Timeline: The Josiah Manifesto: The Ancient Mystery & Guide for the End Times.

• Informative
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0