Korn guitarist finds God, leaves band

L

large fry please.

Yes! therefore all creative and artistic endeavors cease! I never was a big fan of Korn but I did like "freak on a leash". Creating art and becoming religious have never been good bed fellows. Look at Van Gough; he preached the Gospel and suddenly he stopped and became an artist. Look at Cat Stevens; he wrote great lyrics and suddenly became religious. Look at Pascal; a brillant mind, but he suddenly became religous, and thus the sillyness of his "wager" began. Look at that guy from Grand Funk Railroad, he decidied to pursue Christianity, anyone care to name a song? Look at the guy from Kansas who wrote "Dust in the Wind." I'm not saying that people should not do as they FEEL, which is only what is happening here.{not god}. Perhaps a good reason would be that of Jim Morrison, who decided to leave music becouse he was unsatisified with the reasons people listened to him.?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

E_Powers

Humble Baker for the Lord
Sep 2, 2004
st chuck mo
✟8,900.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
large fry please. said:
Yes! therefore all creative and artistic endeavors cease! I never was a big fan of Korn but I did like "freak on a leash". Creating art and becoming religious have never been good bed fellows. Look at Van Gough; he preached the Gospel and suddenly he stopped and became an artist. Look at Cat Stevens; he wrote great lyrics and suddenly became religious. Look at Pascal; a brillant mind, but he suddenly became religous, and thus the sillyness of his "wager" began. Look at that guy from Grand Funk Railroad, he decidied to pursue Christianity, anyone care to name a song? Look at the guy from Kansas who wrote "Dust in the Wind." I'm not saying that people should not do as they FEEL, which is only what is happening here.{not god}. Perhaps a good reason would be that of Jim Morrison, who decided to leave music becouse he was unsatisified with the reasons people listened to him.?
well why dont you take a step out of your traditional thinking and investigate Brian Welch's discovery and what he read or heard to come to his conclusion.;) :D

Upvote 0