Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Libertarian
안녕하세요! :wave: 저는 그 언어를 사용하는 사람들과 문화를 좋아해요.
Hello (polite)! I love the culture and the people who speak the language.

What programs or book is anyone using?

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
안녕하세요! :wave: 저는 그 언어를 사용하는 사람들과 문화를 좋아해요.
Hello (polite)! I love the culture and the people who speak the language.

What programs or book is anyone using?
Hi; so are you from a Korean background yourself? and how do you get along with the complex politeness inflections?

Even Spanish has polite forms of address; but those in Korean are a lot of complex, I think.

Upvote 0

makeajoyfulnoise100

Tea, books, and rainy days <3
Site Supporter
Feb 2, 2017
Atlanta
✟89,690.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hi; so are you from a Korean background yourself? and how do you get along with the complex politeness inflections?

Even Spanish has polite forms of address; but those in Korean are a lot of complex, I think.

I'm not actually. I grew in around Koreans and I work as a writer for a K-pop site, so I am pretty exposed to the language.
Not at all! The politeness factor is much easier to understand once you know someone's age. And haha Spanish is so hard for me to learn.

Reactions: faroukfarouk
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm not actually. I grew in around Koreans and I work as a writer for a K-pop site, so I am pretty exposed to the language.
Not at all! The politeness factor is much easier to understand once you know someone's age. And haha Spanish is so hard for me to learn.
Oh, well! there's hope for me yet, the, in learning Korean; at first the politeness inflections seemed rather daunting.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
PS: And to encourage you: Spanish is actually quite regular; once the patterns have been mastered, it is fairly straightforward. :)

Upvote 0