Kim Sun-il WAS EXECUTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

devoted daughter

Mar 14, 2004
✟14,195.00
Faith
Christian
Please join me in prayer for Korean Kim Sun-il, a devout Christian. Yet another innocent victim of terrorism, who was callously executed by fundamentalist extremists.His faith is only of note as many westerners leap to conclusions about people of other cultures, with bias and judgment, and many don't care unless someone share our beliefs, which shouldn't matter, but sadly, it does to many!:cry: :cry:

:pray: Heavenly Father, I humbly ask that you will embrace our brother, Kim Sun-il, Father, please bring comfort to his mother and father, Shin Young-ja, and Kim Chong-kyu, and his sister, Jung-sook, and comfort the rest of his family and friends. May those he leaves behind have strength and perseverance during this time, and find peace, healing, and forgiveness in the days to come. Please have mercy on those who ignorantly misuse your name to commit such acts of violence. Heavenly Father, please guard our hearts from making generalizations and judgments about those of other cultures whose beliefs are not reflected by the actions of such extremists. Please soften the hearts of the inhumane, and protect those who cross their paths. May your Spirit comfort the families of so many who have been lost. Father, please bring our leaders wisdom, and guide them to resolution that we may all live peace. Help us to be still, and listen. May your will be done. INJC, amen. :pray:

Luke 6:27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

Romans 12:19 Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. 20 On the contrary: If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this you will heap burning coals on his head." 21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

praying

Snazzy Title Goes Here
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
New Jersey
✟86,040.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
devoted daughter said:
Please join me in prayer for Korean Kim Sun-il, a devout Christian. Yet another innocent victim of terrorism, who was callously executed by fundamentalist extremists.His faith is only of note as many westerners leap to conclusions about people of other cultures, with bias and judgment, and many don't care unless someone share our beliefs, which shouldn't matter, but sadly, it does to many!:cry: :cry:

:pray: Heavenly Father, I humbly ask that you will embrace our brother, Kim Sun-il, Father, please bring comfort to his mother and father, Shin Young-ja, and Kim Chong-kyu, and his sister, Jung-sook, and comfort the rest of his family and friends. May those he leaves behind have strength and perseverance during this time, and find peace, healing, and forgiveness in the days to come. Please have mercy on those who ignorantly misuse your name to commit such acts of violence. Heavenly Father, please guard our hearts from making generalizations and judgments about those of other cultures whose beliefs are not reflected by the actions of such extremists. Please soften the hearts of the inhumane, and protect those who cross their paths. May your Spirit comfort the families of so many who have been lost. Father, please bring our leaders wisdom, and guide them to resolution that we may all live peace. Help us to be still, and listen. May your will be done. INJC, amen. :pray:

Luke 6:27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

Romans 12:19 Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. 20 On the contrary: If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this you will heap burning coals on his head." 21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Amen. That was a beautiful prayer.

Upvote 0

silentpoet

Contributor
Jun 1, 2004
Arkansas
✟15,957.00
Faith
Nazarene
Politics
US-Others
Again I will pray for justice and for peace. I will pray for those instruments of God's will and those making decisions in high places that they might act in accordance with God's will in reaction to this sad incident. I call it sad, because for us here on Earth it is sad. But our brother is happy for he is in Heaven now. There should be little sorrow for we know where he went. But that does not keep the tears at bay. I pray for his family that they would know God's peace in their time of sorrow.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bonhoffer

Hoping......
Dec 17, 2003
Preston, Lancashire, UK
✟10,043.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Obviously its still sad whats happened, but I am SO glad that the guy was a Christian. At least we can take heart from the knowledge that he isnt suffering anymore. He is with the Lord!!

May this thought comfort his family now. Amen

Upvote 0

crystalpc

Veteran
Jan 11, 2004
Just this side of heaven
Visit site
✟16,754.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Politics
US-Constitution
Bonhoffer said:
Obviously its still sad whats happened, but I am SO glad that the guy was a Christian. At least we can take heart from the knowledge that he isnt suffering anymore. He is with the Lord!!

May this thought comfort his family now. Amen
Bonhoffer,
While praying about this last eveing the Holy Spirit brought me again to the scripture in Mark. May his family be comforted with this knowledge. Their loved one has not died, but has just moved away to great reward.
Mar 12:26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?

Mar 12:27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.