Life's just like that.....
Jan 6, 2004
Houston
✟21,370.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My son fell out of a tree on Friday and broke his arm. It was a cleanish break...both bones...right above his left wrist. He's doing just fine, but he had to spend the night in the hospital and now he's stuck for two weeks sitting on he couch waiting for his muscles to heal so they can support the weight of his splint. We can't have a cast yet because it's swelling on and off. My question is: What can a ten year old boy do with one arm? He's really lucky in that he broke his left arm and he's right handed...he can still draw and write. But he is sooooo bored! Any suggestions on how to help him occupy his time?

demoastanes

Holy Knight of Aeven
Feb 13, 2005
upward bound
✟1,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
KittiK said:
My son fell out of a tree on Friday and broke his arm. It was a cleanish break...both bones...right above his left wrist. He's doing just fine, but he had to spend the night in the hospital and now he's stuck for two weeks sitting on he couch waiting for his muscles to heal so they can support the weight of his splint. We can't have a cast yet because it's swelling on and off. My question is: What can a ten year old boy do with one arm? He's really lucky in that he broke his left arm and he's right handed...he can still draw and write. But he is sooooo bored! Any suggestions on how to help him occupy his time?

i fell out of a tree when i was 10 broke my arm lucky i didnt break my back...
im left handed and i broke my right...
but anyway um since hes only able to use one arm theres not much he can do... exept watch t.v. he could play a board game or cards since it takes only one hand to play... but thats about all i have

Upvote 0