Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,794.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. - 1 John 1:5

God can take mass and turn it into plasma... God can take the plasma and reform it into mass. All to his will and imagination... No man being his counselor. Even then... How would we humans know to create living things out of the dust alone?

Unfortunately, though, the light and the darkness interact here on planet Earth...Comparing the light and the darkness, the opposite of E/c2 would be z (absolute zero)/ d (darkness)...

Natural z/d - Nothing, empty space.
Mental z/d - Again nothing but empty space.
Spiritual z/d - z (laziness, coldness, hatred) / d (fear, despair, greed, sorrow)

Spiritually then we have...

Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)
**** The World of the Flesh - Everything in-between
Spiritual z/d - z (laziness, coldness, hatred) / d (fear, despair, greed, sorrow)

Key Thoughts on keeping wonderful spirit...

1. Get a good image of the Lord Jesus Christ - Romans 13:14
2. Anticipate his return as something imminent - 1 John 3:3
3. Maintain a wonderful discipline and effort - As in the quote by Wernher von Braun

From Rocket Scientist to Christian... "One day in Fort Bliss, a neighbor called and asked if I would like to go to church with him. I accepted, because I wanted to see if the American church was just a country club as I'd been led to expect. Instead, I found a small, white frame building...in the hot Texas sun on a browned-grass lot...Together, these people make a live, vibrant community. This was the first time I really understood that religion was not a cathedral inherited from the past, or a quick prayer at the last minute. To be effective, a religion has to be backed up by discipline and effort." — Wernher von Braun

I am glad that Wernher von Braun did not mention a doctrine. I find that in church people are as good as their discipline and effort. When the discipline and effort go out the window little is left but for the church to fall apart. In which for me is sad to see happen to a church that was at one time very active for Christ. Pictured below is the Pentecostal Holiness church I am still a member of. Without the discipline and effort made by the community to make this a wonderful church we became just as bad as all the other churches not doing well in our time. And it is an amazing for me to see such a different people in this time under the same doctrinal teachings. The intellectual doctrine did not keep the spirituality alive that had such a profound impact on the society.

full

Pioneer3mm

Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2018
North America
✟551,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Interesting topic/post..
---
One of definitions..on 'Christian Spirituality'.
"Christian Spirituality is the way of living in God's presence, grace and love
in daily life. It involves the process of spiritual formation of
a disciple of Jesus Christ."

Reactions: rockytopva
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,794.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Interesting topic/post..
---
One of definitions..on 'Christian Spirituality'.
"Christian Spirituality is the way of living in God's presence, grace and love
in daily life. It involves the process of spiritual formation of
a disciple of Jesus Christ."
Agreed... My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you... - Galatians 4:19

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,794.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
You're taking biblical language, and assigning meaning to it in any way you wish.
This is not legitimate interpretation of the Bible.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. - Galatians 5:22-23

Upvote 0