Key Figure that Mueller Report linked to Russia was a State Department Intel Source

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It's almost as if there's been some really recent bad news about a different investigation that needs to be distracted from. Can't put my finger on exactly which one it might be, given all the bad legal news for the GOP in the past week or so.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
As a challenge to the OP, could you try to summarize the timeline in Solomon's op/ed and emphasize what you think is important, or what conclusion you want to draw? But your summary has to contain this sentence somewhere.

"Following Mueller's indictment of Kilimnik for obstruction of justice and conspiracy, Kilimnik has been living in Russia to avoid trial."

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm using my smartphone now and I am on a quick break here at my job.
Therefore, I don't have time to fully comply with your request.
However, I do have time to ask that you please direct your attention to every part of this analysis written by John Solomon. I believe that all of this article is insightful with very good information.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
It's almost as if there's been some really recent bad news about a different investigation that needs to be distracted from. Can't put my finger on exactly which one it might be, given all the bad legal news for the GOP in the past week or so.
Bingo! We have a winner!

When times get tough, the tough trot out the golden oldies. I hope we get to rehash Whitewater and the Beer Summit next...

Upvote 0