4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Last October I asked for prayer for my premie two month early grand daughter Kellen , Everything went well and she weighed 3lbs, She laughs and smiles constantly now, she had her first baby food 4 weeks ago and now when she sees a spoon coming her way she has that mouth wide open. If I knew how to post short videos I'd post a couple of her cackling . But there's more .. My son received bills from the hospital and Dr.s for over 200,000 intensive care and what not . He was between insurance on Cobra because he had taken a new job, the company he left offered him double the salary to return and become plant manager, He had visited England and Turkey since Kellen was born and he's now in Brazil for ten days as we speak with his new job . Any way I had told him not to sign any papers with the hospital until he asked if there was anyway they could negotiate on the bill some .. Last week the hospital reduced his total bill to less than 5000 including my daughter n laws hospital and Dr.s fees, This 37 yr old kid doesn't even have a college degree(he's tried but work responsibilities has always got in the way , he lacks about one year ) but he has all the qualities of a real man of God .. Thank you to all my friends here who answered my prayer request , all your replies and prayers meant more than a truck load of gold and heard prayer means as much as the answer itself .. God bless you all and thanks to our Lord Jesus for allowing us access in his name . I will personally thank you all in heaven one day , Oh but don't think every thing is always perfect we all face problems daily , they had lost two to miscarriages previous who I'll see and love in time, we just don't dwell on the negative , Again , thank you all from the bottom of my heart in Jesus name and Kellen says hi :wave: