Visit site
✟8,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
A friend of mine, Karen is struggling with cancer,infection,a polip in her stomach. She is a good Christian soul seeking comfor and deliverance. God's peace, healing and mercy in this time.

Please join me in lifting her to the LORD...In Jesus Name...amen.

S

StarryEyes

Holy Father, thank You that we can turn to You in any situation! In sadness, loneliness, praise, adoration, grief, joy.. anything. Lord, You know the situation at hand and I just ask that Your will be done in Karen's life. Thank You, Lord, for Divinah who is asking for prayer. Lord, please encourage Karen and build her up.. I pray for her complete healing and that she will be open to all You have to teach her during these times of trial. Thank You, loving Father, that we are never alone; You are always with us, going through it all with us. We can always count on You! Holy God, You alone are Good and I just praise You for what You are doing in our lives and hearts! In Jesus' Loving Name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, thank You for Your mercy, Your compassion and grace. I lift up Karen and ask You to bless her with the health she is needing. Have mercy LORD and hear our prayer for all that is coming against her. Bless her with Your healing touch, so she may praise You and thank You, In Jesus Name, AMEN

Upvote 0