Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The eventual man of sin, before he reaches that stage, himself will not be a Christian. So he will be thinking from the outset that Christianity is false and will not be reading into the prophecies like Christians do of the end times. And even if he is totally aware, he won't believe them.

He is going to have a Jewish perspective which is that Christianity is all made up, beginning with the resurrection. He will not view himself as the Anti-messiah, a concept foreign to Judaism, but will fancy himself as the one chosen by God to be the real Jewish messiah.

As a Jew, the door to the occult is Kabbalah. In Kabbalah practice, there is a notion that the adept at Kabbalah, can harness the power of the angels to carry out the adept's agenda. That is the craft it appears the Antichrist will practice before he even comes on the scene as the leader of Europe. Getting deeper and deeper, he will eventually, after great success in his rise to become the King of Israel messiah, that he will become convinced in his heart that he has reached God-hood - half way through the seven years.

In Judaism, their concept of Satan would seem outrageous to Christians. They will tell you that Satan is the obedient servant to God, carrying out a job as the adversary, as assigned to him. That Satan has no free will to oppose God.

So with that sort of mentality, it is easy to see how the Antichrist will think he can control the adversary, having Satan carry out his (the Antichrist's) own agenda, and even that to becoming the messiah.

The bible clearly warns not to be consulting with them in the spirit world. Kabbalalists take that warning as being conditional, that a person can go into the spirit world to grow closer to God as long as certain protocols are followed. It is a twisted way of thinking, but that is what they are trying to do.

There is an online read of the rise and fall of Rabbi Joseph Della Reina, using Kabbalah practice, who attempted to bring in the redemption, by capturing and binding Samael and Lilith. It exemplifies the Jewish Kabbalists' thinking. It is a really good read and I think every Christian should read it as an eye opener. Not that we should ever try to emulate it; it's definitely something never to get involved in, but to be aware of what the kabbalists are thinking. This link is a Jewish site, not a Christian one.

Dreaming of Moshiach: The Story: Rise and Fall of Rabbi Joseph Della Reina

When the Antichrist gets to the point of thinking he has obtained God-hood, commits the sin of going into the temple and portraying himself as such - and God has him killed for that outrageous act, and brings him back alive.

It is then, that the beast comes out of the bottomless pit, the disembodied unclean spirit of Nimrod, to possess him. That's when not only is the end time Antichrist is involved, but what essentially is a demon possessing him that will drive the Antichrist-beast's actions and thinking.

From that online reading about the rise and fall of Rabbi Joseph Della Reina.... things went terribly wrong.

"Yosef and his remaining student buried the 2 dead students and afterwards, rested. The demon possessed the other 2 students and perished in great suffering that the demon inflicted on them.
After this, Joseph went to the city of Sidon, where he settled. His ways turned very evil. He saw that he did not succeed and since he heard from the Divine Voice that he lost this world and the world-to-come, he made a conventant with the malicious Lilith and handed himself to her and she became his wife. He polluted every way possible and used Holy Name of HKB'H to do evil. Every night he would conjure spirits and devils to fetch him his heart's desire.
He continued his evil ways and had more women than possible until the wife of the Greece king. He had her brought to him every night and in the morning, he would give orders to return her. One day the queen told her husband, "Every night I dream that I'm in a certain place and a man sleeps with me but find myself in the morning in my bed".

....there is more at that link.

Having read my post above, please consider these verses. I would firmly plant these verses as a central part of my end times understanding of the Antichrist. See the connections to Kabballah and the Antichrist?

Daniel 8:23
And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Ezekiel 28:2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord God; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:
3 Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:

2Thessalonians2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Revelation 13:4
And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,648.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think your view of the occult is rather naive, to put it bluntly.

At the present time, the occult is still "hidden" but they are putting themselves out there in preparation, preparing minds.

Pick up a comic book, watch a movie. The more "low budget" or "low brow" the better. (Low brow has the highest budget, go figure). Why does Spider-man make the Satan hand signal? (Stan Lee knows exactly what it is, another of his creations is Doctor Strange who does the exact same hand sign for magic. To digress about X-men, his "Professor X" (x is the mark of the beast, I think - same symbol for Great Britain and the new independent Scotland/ "little horn" that is emerging) is named Charles Francis Xavier. Francis Xavier is the founder of the Jesuits, who want a NWO. Jesuit conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia One of Prof X's students is named the Beast. https://www.google.com/search?q=bea...DE8yOyASP_IHAAQ&ved=0CCEQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=610

In common parlance, you'd call it a werewolf, referencing Ezek 22:27.

Pope Francis gets his name from.... oh yeah, St. Francis of Assissi... :D

Anyway, all of this is to say, your view of the occult being some sort of high minded intellectual pursuit is misleading. It is the very air that people breathe in pop culture. And national news, which is just made up anyway.

And to pound the hammer about Prince Harry once more, check out:

Prince Harry pets 'Goat Major' on Zulu red carpet | Royal | News | Daily Express

This is an occult ritual, right out in the open.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Anyway, all of this is to say, your view of the occult being some sort of high minded intellectual pursuit is misleading.
I was not making a blanket dissertation on the broad range of occult practice...Alexander Crowley and the bunch.

I am trying to tell you what Kabbalists do. In concert with understanding the prophecies about the Antichrist.

And Jewish Kabbalah practice is something that is accepted in Judaism, although certainly not all Jews are into it.

The Antichrist, acting in the role of the King of Israel, Son of David - has to be a Jew.

If you read that online account of the rise and fall of Rabbi Yosef Della Reina, the dangers of playing around with Kaballah would be evident, and that is why in Judaism a person has to be 40 years old and married before they can even get tutored under a senior Kabbalist.

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,648.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was not making a blanket dissertation on the broad range of occult practice...Alexander Crowley and the bunch.

I am trying to tell you what Kabbalists do. In concert with understanding the prophecies about the Antichrist.

And Jewish Kabbalah practice is something that is accepted in Judaism, although certainly not all Jews are into it.

The Antichrist, acting in the role of the King of Israel, Son of David - has to be a Jew.

If you read that online account of the rise and fall of Rabbi Yosef Della Reina, the dangers of playing around with Kaballah would be evident, and that is why in Judaism a person has to be 40 years old and married before they can even get tutored under a senior Kabbalist.

Dude, I know. All I am telling you is that people are swimming with the sharks and they don't even know it.

Here is what I am saying to you: if you want to be versed in what Satan thinks, read what occultists think. All of the "future" has been scripted already, just waiting for a "newscaster" on a TV screen to give it the credibility it needs to make fiction into "reality". Sci-fi writers have already scripted what the "news" will say in the years to come.

I already know what kabbalah is from pop culture. I read it from Alan Moore. Alan Moore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Promethea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Funny, back in 2001, he was talking about 2017.
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab223/denton1967/watchmen/more/promethea201712.jpg

Look, it is Freemasonry. White and Black squares = white and black magic = long con and short con. Black magic is Satan, white magic is Satan pretending to be Christ.

Upvote 0

Simpleman25

Mar 21, 2013
Oklahoma
✟16,627.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Dude, I know. All I am telling you is that people are swimming with the sharks and they don't even know it.

Here is what I am saying to you: if you want to be versed in what Satan thinks, read what occultists think. All of the "future" has been scripted already, just waiting for a "newscaster" on a TV screen to give it the credibility it needs to make fiction into "reality". Sci-fi writers have already scripted what the "news" will say in the years to come.

I already know what kabbalah is from pop culture. I read it from Alan Moore. Alan Moore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Promethea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Funny, back in 2001, he was talking about 2017.
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab223/denton1967/watchmen/more/promethea201712.jpg

Look, it is Freemasonry. White and Black squares = white and black magic = long con and short con. Black magic is Satan, white magic is Satan pretending to be Christ.

What? Care to prove your charge against freemasonry?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Back to the subject of this thread hopefully.. I'm interested in it although definitely ignorant of it until hearing about it right here.
I actually did quiet a bit of research on the matter of Kabbalah in the past.

Start here at this Jewish site...Judaism 101: Kabbalah and Jewish Mysticism

The diagram you are going to see is the Kabbalah tree of life. It is supposed to represent how God created the world and everything. You can also look the golem on the internet, to find out what some of the Kabbalah stuff leads.

Quote from that site:

"However, this area of Kabbalah (if indeed it is more than mere legend) is not something that is practiced by the average Jew, or even the average rabbi. There are a number of stories that discourage the pursuit of such knowledge and power as dangerous and irresponsible." Enter the Antichrist.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
O

Old Timer

I actually did quiet a bit of research on the matter of Kabbalah in the past.

Start here at this Jewish site...Judaism 101: Kabbalah and Jewish Mysticism

The diagram you are going to see is the Kabbalah tree of life. It is supposed to represent how God created the world and everything. You can also look the golem on the internet, to find out what some of the Kabbalah stuff leads.

Quote from that site:

"However, this area of Kabbalah (if indeed it is more than mere legend) is not something that is practiced by the average Jew, or even the average rabbi. There are a number of stories that discourage the pursuit of such knowledge and power as dangerous and irresponsible." Enter the Antichrist.

Thanks Doug

Upvote 0
O

Old Timer

Let me see if I can put a few stakes in the ground..

As John 5 says, Israel is going to receive "a man" in his own name, right?

He is going to sit in the Temple and proclaim that he is God.. right? (2 Thess 2)

But that's when they're going to reject him, right? When he claims to be God?

Israel can't seem to receive that God is a man as Christ became.. so in general how does it play out?

Israel does receive him as their King and then rejects him when he claims to be God?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Let me see if I can put a few stakes in the ground..

As John 5 says, Israel is going to receive "a man" in his own name, right?

He is going to sit in the Temple and proclaim that he is God.. right? (2 Thess 2)

But that's when they're going to reject him, right? When he claims to be God?

Israel can't seem to receive that God is a man as Christ became.. so in general how does it play out?

Israel does receive him as their King and then rejects him when he claims to be God
?
The bible doesn't say. What there is about the Antichrist's claim to being God and about Jesus's being God, what is the difference maker at the time will be to the Jews.

We can speculate. The Antichrist starts out as a man and becomes God, claiming to achieve God-hood, the lie of Satan back in the garden of Eden.

While Jesus is God, the Lord from Heaven, entered into this world, to become flesh. The two witnesses will be testifying of this during the 1260 days of the first half, warning them about what is about to come with their
perceived King of Israel, Son of David messiah.

Right now, the Jews argue that in the bible it says that God is not a man - therefore, Jesus is not God. But what they hold back is that word for man in their bible is actually Adam. Which it is true that God is not the created Adam-man.

In the nt, in 1Corinthian15:
45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. 46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

I have tried to point this out to Jews at their sites, but they would not post it and threatened to ban me, for "proselytizing". Which I have been banned at most of their sites and don't post there anymore. I have what I need to know from them from times past - over 4000 posts at their sites. So it is not really critical that I converse back and forth with them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
O

Old Timer

The bible doesn't say. What there is about the Antichrist's claim to being God and about Jesus's being God, what is the difference maker at the time will be to the Jews.

We can speculate. The Antichrist starts out as a man and becomes God, claiming to achieve God-hood, the lie of Satan back in the garden of Eden.

While Jesus is God, the Lord from Heaven, entered into this world, to become flesh. The two witnesses will be testifying of this during the 1260 days of the first half, warning them about what is about to come with their
perceived King of Israel, Son of David messiah.

Right now, the Jews argue that in the bible it says that God is not a man - therefore, Jesus is not God. But what they hold back is that word for man in their bible is actually Adam. Which it is true that God is not the created Adam-man.

In the nt, in 1Corinthian15:

I have tried to point this out to Jews at their sites, but they would not post it and threatened to ban me, for "proselytizing". Which I have been banned at most of their sites and don't post there anymore. I have what I need to know from them from times past - over 4000 posts at their sites. So it is not really critical that I converse back and forth with them.

Once again fascinating stuff and I always appreciate your insight Doug!

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
What? Care to prove your charge against freemasonry?
Start going up in the degrees and the occult get's progressively worse! Furthermore, "free masonry" embraces any religion, not just Judaism and Christianity.

It is a system that also presents "salvation by works"...the antithesis of being saved by garce!

How long have you been a Mason...it can't be long, or you would know what I said is true.

Upvote 0

Simpleman25

Mar 21, 2013
Oklahoma
✟16,627.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Start going up in the degrees and the occult get's progressively worse! Furthermore, "free masonry" embraces any religion, not just Judaism and Christianity.

It is a system that also presents "salvation by works"...the antithesis of being saved by garce!

How long have you been a Mason...it can't be long, or you would know what I said is true.

So no evidence. Gotcha.

You show a complete lack of knowledge when you talk about the higher one goes the more they learn. That has been discredited so many times.

No, we don't promote only good works. We promote good works towards our fellow man. As a Christian I'm fully aware of the gospel. I know you can't be saved by good works alone.

Upvote 0

twob4me

Shark bait hoo ha ha
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2003
Here :)
✟215,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
~~~~~~~~~~~~~MOD HAT ON!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This thread has gone through a little clean up. A further cleaning may take place. If you notice a post of yours missing it was removed in the clean up.

Please stay on topic and stop with the Flaming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~MOD HAT OFF!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums