Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
So there are some here who have been travelling in the east recently ? I would advise to turn not to the Left hand or the Right hand path but instead, remove thy foot from evil and follow the Lord on the STRAIGHT and narrow path.

Proverbs 4:27

“Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.”
How old is your grandmother?

Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟747,724.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
From what I'm able to find, the K of C has little or nothing directly to do with Freemasonry.

This is a conspiracy forum. Conspiracies about organizations secret or not, generally hold that these organizations for social benevolence are populated by people who are genuinely socially benevolent so that they may (unknowingly) provide both political influence and cover for the "wickedness in high places".

If you want to start a thread about the non-conspiracy aspect of these societies, doing it here just causes confusion in my opinion.
I think it accurately reflects society's confusion on these groups tho. :)
I understand where you're going but disproving or challenging conspiracies belongs in this forum. From what I've seen, Freemasons are not part of a larger conspiracy and the the Knights of Columbus have borrowed heavily from Masonic ritual. Join and lodge and you'll see what I mean.

Momento Mori.

Upvote 0

Billy UK

Dec 21, 2019
Somewhere
✟34,594.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How old is your grandmother?

I'm not a Mason so I don't have a Lodge number lol I choose to follow the Chief cornerstone whom the builders reject.

What Path have you chosen in the Hegelian dialectic system of Left and Right ?

Upvote 0

Billy UK

Dec 21, 2019
Somewhere
✟34,594.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm a Baptist of sorts, Reformed for the most part and a struggling to remain a scripturalist.

I would say its quite impossible to be a Mason and remain Scriptural as through your action you do the opposite of what Scripture tells you to do. One example of this is taking secret oaths.

James 5:12 (KJV)
12 But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.

Then hiding light/information from those who you believe are profane ( The Masses ) in order to control them through a Hegalian dialectic system.

Matthew 10:27 (KJV)

27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟747,724.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I would say its quite impossible to be a Mason and remain Scriptural as through your action you do the opposite of what Scripture tells you to do. One example of this is taking secret oaths.

James 5:12 (KJV)
12 But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.

Then hiding light/information from those who you believe are profane ( The Masses ) in order to control them through a Hegalian dialectic system.

Matthew 10:27 (KJV)

27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.
This applies to the Knights of Columbus...interesting.

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I understand where you're going but disproving or challenging conspiracies belongs in this forum. From what I've seen, Freemasons are not part of a larger conspiracy and the the Knights of Columbus have borrowed heavily from Masonic ritual. Join and lodge and you'll see what I mean.

Momento Mori.
You knew where I was going but you don't know where YOU are.
You are NOT disproving or in any way challenging conspiracy theory.
In fact you are proving what conspiracy theory says about it is actually true.
If you're not 33rd degree, you're not in on it. You are part of the "front" You and your genuine good intentions and your sincere good deeds provide cover & the pavement for the highway they're building. Just like political parties and the ritual of voting provide cover for the oligarchs who control the corporate fascist state. Gullible people say the fasces only stands for "government" - that's a lie. It stands for brutal dictatorship and it flanks our flag in the house of representatives.
So OF COURSE 'from what you've seen' you're not going to find conspiracy.
That I or anyone would have to join to see that lower levels know nothing of the conspiracy is silly. We already know you don't know.
It's you that doesn't know what you don't know. You think what you see is conclusive and you have no specific answer to any specific conspiracy point .
With all due respect, you really need to get a clue bro, or just forget all about it because you don't even seem to know where square one is. One has to be able to step out of one's comfort zone to apprehend & confront these topics.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This applies to the Knights of Columbus...interesting.
YES!
Picture me being asked to swear in on the witness stand.
I open the book to James 5:12 and read it instead of swearing in.

What should I do now?
Throw the book at the judge? lol

Upvote 0

Billy UK

Dec 21, 2019
Somewhere
✟34,594.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Lower level degrees are not taught what they are part of or who they really serve.

General Albert Pike, Grand Commander, sovereign pontiff of universal freemasonry, giving instructions to the 23 supreme councils of the world.

That which we must say to the crowd is, we worship a god, but it is the god one adores without superstition. To you sovereign grand inspector general, we say this and you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees - the Masonic religion should be by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the luciferian doctrine.

• Agree
Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟747,724.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
The Lower level degrees are not taught what they are part of or who they really serve.

General Albert Pike, Grand Commander, sovereign pontiff of universal freemasonry, giving instructions to the 23 supreme councils of the world.

That which we must say to the crowd is, we worship a god, but it is the god one adores without superstition. To you sovereign grand inspector general, we say this and you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees - the Masonic religion should be by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the luciferian doctrine.
If you highlight that quote and google it you end up here: Taxil hoax - Wikipedia

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟747,724.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
You knew where I was going but you don't know where YOU are.
You are NOT disproving or in any way challenging conspiracy theory.
In fact you are proving what conspiracy theory says about it is actually true.
If you're not 33rd degree, you're not in on it. You are part of the "front" You and your genuine good intentions and your sincere good deeds provide cover & the pavement for the highway they're building. Just like political parties and the ritual of voting provide cover for the oligarchs who control the corporate fascist state. Gullible people say the fasces only stands for "government" - that's a lie. It stands for brutal dictatorship and it flanks our flag in the house of representatives.
So OF COURSE 'from what you've seen' you're not going to find conspiracy.
That I or anyone would have to join to see that lower levels know nothing of the conspiracy is silly. We already know you don't know.
It's you that doesn't know what you don't know. You think what you see is conclusive and you have no specific answer to any specific conspiracy point .
With all due respect, you really need to get a clue bro, or just forget all about it because you don't even seem to know where square one is. One has to be able to step out of one's comfort zone to apprehend & confront these topics.

Rick, you are throwing a tantrum now. Just relax and enjoy the forum, it's full of false information and convincing rabbit trails but you knew that. Don't get too worked up about it.

Yours in the Lord,

jm

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Rick, you are throwing a tantrum now. Just relax and enjoy the forum, it's full of false information and convincing rabbit trails but you knew that. Don't get too worked up about it.

Yours in the Lord,

jm
LOL, that's hilarious, JM.
Me throwing a tantrum. smh
That's an old gossip artist trick, JM.
Bossy women tried it on me when I was growing up and I wouldn't let them get away with it either.

Let us know if you intend ever to actually look into this theory so you might address any of it's specifics. That would be great.

I don't mean to sound whiny or petulant but that's the way we conspiracy theorists roll. Actually talking about it IS how we relax and enjoy this hobby, JM buddy.

• Haha
Reactions: JM
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Billy UK

Dec 21, 2019
Somewhere
✟34,594.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Bible says that Satan is the little g god of this world. That's why at the top is dualistic Lucerfarian Hegalian dialectic system of ( Black ) ( Yin ) ( Left Hand Path) ( Democrat Red ) ( Black Magic ) AND ( White ) ( Right Hand Path ) ( Yang ) ( Republican Blue ) ( White Magic )

• Informative
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
If you use a search engine that isn't the unofficial engine of the Deep State, like Duck Duck Go, you end up here: Masonic quotes that include lucifer
Fifty million Masons, but when it comes time to accuse Masons of being Satanists, it's always the same three or four people whose personal opinions are quoted in order to "prove" it! That wouldn't even work for the proverbial eighth-grade research paper. :doh:

And that's to say nothing about misunderstanding--intentionally or unintentionally--what those few writers meant by their wording.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I have to giggle when I see lower level masons trying to cope with Albert Pike.
"Cope with?" You're referring to me, I assume, and I made virtually no evaluation of Pike's writings at all other than to say he was expressing his own view (as all Masons are expected to do) and that the mention of Lucifer is controversial. There are a number of different interpretations. How shocking is all of that to you? ;)

Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟747,724.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I don't mean to sound whiny or petulant but that's the way we conspiracy theorists roll. Actually talking about it IS how we relax and enjoy this hobby, JM buddy.
Ah, that explains the angst. lol You do sound whiny and petulant and thank you for admitting it.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ah, that explains the angst. lol You do sound whiny and petulant and thank you for admitting it.
"Angst"? lol get over yourself and stop trying to gaslight me.
I admitted I didn't mean to "sound" that way, so let's please not start lying about what's being said, shall we? It keeps the conversation much more real and polite, thank you.

The reason I imagined I might sound whiny and petulant is because ignorant adolescents high on their limited ability to think often lose their patience with, and easily form negative opinions of others.
Have a Nice Day :)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Most Masons are practicing Christians, Dennis. More than Christians in the general population.

True...... but at the highest levels apparently a twist is put on scripture that leaves a high level Mason with a very different view of everything that Jesus said.

For example.... read about the teachings of Thomas Malthus on how he justified going directly against the teachings of Jesus regarding feeding and helping the poor.

Malthusian catastrophe - Wikipedia
In 1798, Thomas Malthus wrote:

Famine seems to be the last, the most dreadful resource of nature. The power of population is so superior to the power of the earth to produce subsistence for man, that premature death must in some shape or other visit the human race. The vices of mankind are active and able ministers of depopulation. They are the precursors in the great army of destruction, and often finish the dreadful work themselves. But should they fail in this war of extermination, sickly seasons, epidemics, pestilence, and plague advance in terrific array, and sweep off their thousands and tens of thousands. Should success be still incomplete, gigantic inevitable famine stalks in the rear, and with one mighty blow levels the population with the food of the world.

— Thomas Malthus, 1798. An Essay on the Principle of Population. Chapter VII, p. 61[1]
The dramatic imagery of the final sentence should not obscure the force of the earlier lines. Malthus is suggesting that the growth of population need not be restricted by plague or famine; more quotidian pressures work more quietly to slow population growth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0