Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not likely since we are discussing heaven and, well, Paul makes some very negative remarks regarding sex conduct between two or more people of the same sex.
And Jesus makes some very negative remarks about judgmental self righteous windbag believers.

Assuming Scalia was a believer and is in Heaven, it does not excuse any of his questionable rulings while on the SCOTUS.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
And Jesus makes some very negative remarks about judgmental self righteous windbag believers.

Assuming Scalia was a believer and is in Heaven, it does not excuse any of his questionable rulings while on the SCOTUS.

But it does give us the chance to hopefully undo some of the damage of those questionable rulings... a fact with currently has the GOP terrified that something might actually be done.

I had no special love or hate for Scalia, although I am sorry for his friends, colleagues, and family. But we need to look towards the future, and, as Jesus also said, "let the dead bury their dead."

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Nobody knows if Scalia (or ANYONE) is going to heaven other than God. Only God sees his heart. A Christian who asserts that anyone "is going to heaven" (other than himself) is misleading others. Only God knows the heart of a person.

Why make such a false statement?

Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

Tallguy88

We shall see the King when he comes!
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Nobody knows if Scalia (or ANYONE) is going to heaven other than God. Only God sees his heart. A Christian who asserts that anyone "is going to heaven" (other than himself) is misleading others. Only God knows the heart of a person.

Why make such a false statement?
We know the saints are in heaven. Though I doubt Scalia will be canonized.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.