Just released footage - Nicky Gumble - Unity and Diversity...

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We are all in this together !!

It's not about arguing the finer points of truth, even a little child can come to Him.

My 5 children all found His love for themselves at a young age.

He wont be looking down with a big magnifying glass looking into our brains to see if we have exactly the right theology.

He will be looking for when we allowed Him within us to love others.

all 5 of them? at young age? that is brilliant.

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We are all in this together !!

It's not about arguing the finer points of truth, even a little child can come to Him.

My 5 children all found His love for themselves at a young age.

He wont be looking down with a big magnifying glass looking into our brains to see if we have exactly the right theology.

He will be looking for when we allowed Him within us to love others.

so we will be judged by how we love? i was pondering this the other day. Did not Jesus say we have fulfilled the law and prophets when we love Him and our neighbours with all our hearts?

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟794,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That's what Scriptures such as these mean 'Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." Matt 7:22-23

Some think this means not to prophesy and do other works. But by reading the rest of Matt 7, it means they didnt hold the commandments in their hearts and minds. "Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. vThis is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." Matt 22:37-39

Cant do the second one without Him. As you said it's about Him and His love.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟379,120.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1 Cor:13 1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

Upvote 0