Just a thought on the Hunter Burden emails.

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,149,913.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
One of the issues with the emails is the source and provenance. laptops dropped of in Delaware, somewhere as far as I know Hunter has zero connection with.

Assuming, a big assume, the emails are genuine is it beyond possibility that the repairshop on Delaware is being used as cover for the Trump campaign using govt intelligence against its opponents.

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One of the issues with the emails is the source and provenance. laptops dropped of in Delaware, somewhere as far as I know Hunter has zero connection with.

Assuming, a big assume, the emails are genuine is it beyond possibility that the repairshop on Delaware is being used as cover for the Trump campaign using govt intelligence against its opponents.

I dunno, doesn’t seem likely. What puzzles me is why anyone thinks wealthy corporate lawyer uses family connections to make loads of cash is news, or wealthy corporate lawyer does drugs and is promiscuous for that matter. It might have been news before there were lawyers, or corporations. Most of the articles posted over this ‘scandal’ are 2% fact and 98% utter stupid nonsense, but people seem to have got used to stupid nonsense, and they seem to like it.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,788.00
Faith
Non-Denom

Haven't they confirmed now it's Hunter Biden's signature on he bill or authorization sheet? And has the Biden family even once denied that the lap top doesn't belong to Hunter?

All this is very interesting but I wonder if you had to put real money on it substantial money like some bet in a horse race, if you would. Sure nothing is beyond the absolute realm of possibility but we don't assess things like that. We look at the greater law of probability. Not to do so would be a sign of desperation looking to sow a doubt on the most obvious evidence . Not to mention now you'd be getting into wild conspiracy theories which it seems the Dems claim to always be against. Or do they like them rather when it convenient for them?

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I dunno, doesn’t seem likely. What puzzles me is why anyone thinks wealthy corporate lawyer uses family connections to make loads of cash is news, or wealthy corporate lawyer does drugs and is promiscuous for that matter. It might have been news before there were lawyers, or corporations. Most of the articles posted over this ‘scandal’ are 2% fact and 98% utter stupid nonsense, but people seem to have got used to stupid nonsense, and they seem to like it.
But there is a subtext: "You called us deplorable because we supported a guy who does that kind of thing as if you were better than us. Now we're going to show you that your guy does that kind of thing, too."

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Norbert L

Site Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single

Another possibility is this came from someone who is close to the Bidens and decided to be a whistle blower. That they didn't want to be dragged into the events that would follow.

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Haven't they confirmed now it's Hunter Biden's signature on he bill or authorization sheet?
Signatures can be forged quite easily, especially since all we've seen is a photo of the document.

And has the Biden family even once denied that the lap top doesn't belong to Hunter?
Would you believe them if they did? Ignoring a ridiculous, slanderous story does not make it true. While Trump does seem to be pathologically incapable of ignoring any slight - true or false - most people have a bit more restraint.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,788.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Signatures can be forged quite easily, especially since all we've seen is a photo of the document.

Would you believe them if they did? Ignoring a ridiculous, slanderous story does not make it true. While Trump does seem to be pathologically incapable of ignoring any slight - true or false - most people have a bit more restraint.
Personally I might not BUT I think lots of people might. Not denying the lap top was theirs seems to release them from the accusation they lied prior in saying that it wasn't if it comes out it was. And isn't that what the FBI has now confirmed anyway....that the lap top is his?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,788.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Another possibility is this came from someone who is close to the Bidens and decided to be a whistle blower. That they didn't want to be dragged into the events that would follow.
And I wonder if there's incriminating evidence that connects Hunter's father Joe why exactly would a whistle blower be bad? Weren't whistle blowers about Trump accepted gladly by the Dems? I don't believe your theory though. Why would a computer shop repair guy agree to be the fall guy for a whistle blower? Why should he take all the heat?

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Foreign Agents Registration Act - Wikipedia

Read this...
Then tell me again how the Vice President's son is somehow above the Law.

Sure, right after you actually produce some proof of Hunter Biden actually representing any foreign nation to a political entity in the US.

Also you know most people on the left really couldn’t care less whether Hunter Biden is guilty and is arrested or not right? He’s not a politician, he’s not running for any office and he’s frankly irrelevant. His only use to Republicans is to try and cast some kind of guilt by association on Joe Biden who they have absolutely nothing on.

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sure, right after you actually produce some proof of Hunter Biden actually representing any foreign nation to a political entity in the US.

Also you know most people on the left really couldn’t care less whether Hunter Biden is guilty and is arrested or not right? He’s not a politician, he’s not running for any office and he’s frankly irrelevant. His only use to Republicans is to try and cast some kind of guilt by association on Joe Biden who they have absolutely nothing on.

There's already people testifying that the emails are genuine.
Meaning that Hunter is an embarrassment by being a "foreign agent" but isn't registered as one.
Where there's been some selective prosecution in the past...it's still not good that the VP's family believes that they are above the laws that the rest of us have to follow.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Meaning that Hunter is an embarrassment by being a "foreign agent" but isn't registered as one.
Where there's been some selective prosecution in the past...it's still not good that the VP's family believes that they are above the laws that the rest of us have to follow.

What does Pence have to do with this?

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And isn't that what the FBI has now confirmed anyway....that the lap top is his?
Source?
Who?
it's still not good that the VP's family believes that they are above the laws that the rest of us have to follow.
Your talking about one person, not the family.
You don't know what they thought.
People tagged in the emails that have told the press that they are indeed in their own email folders too... possibly showing them .
Who told the press? Source?

Upvote 0