Mar 7, 2005
USA
✟26,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
withgreatmercy said:
Sleeping With the Enemy. Realistic and frightening. When Julia was frightened, so was I!

mercy, Yes, that was a suspenseful movie. I liked it when she got dressed like a man and went to visit her mother in the nursing home.

That guy, Patrick Bergan (sp ?) was really scary. The movie was a sleeper, and something which one can watch more than once. :cool: and still enjoy it.

We are taking a hike soon...see the character is all ready for that. Hopefully no bears or mountain lions out today. Please God...:wave: birdie.

Upvote 0

bvwsmaker

Randy loves his wife Cathy!!!
Aug 26, 2005
Maine
Visit site
✟22,784.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
lillybug0514 said:
How about that one where she is a nursemaid to the man that has lukemia. Cant remember the name but it was a decent movie :)

It was Dying Young. I'll also add Everyone Says I Love You.

Reactions: lillybug0514
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BeachBlonde

The Hug Reaper is here!
Feb 24, 2005
Idaho
✟18,224.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
She has great warmth.:) As does Sean Penn.Only with Julia she pretty much stays out of the political arena. I just saw Mona Lisa Smile.Again,she seems to get the film going.I didn't care for this that much but she adds to any film.
birdfriend said:
Julia Roberts was on Extra tonight. It showed her in a shelter in Alabama hugging Kathrina refugees. Nice.

Upvote 0

fieldlily

God heals and restores!
Mar 7, 2005
USA
✟26,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
BeachBlonde said:
She has great warmth.:) As does Sean Penn.Only with Julia she pretty much stays out of the political arena. I just saw Mona Lisa Smile.Again,she seems to get the film going.I didn't care for this that much but she adds to any film.

What I remember most about that movie were those credits with the t.v. commercials at the end and Elton John singing..."In the Heart of Every Girl." It does reflect the societal views of the fifties and it is true we were soaked with commercials even as today...only then they were all geered to housewives. I was just a few years younger than the college women in the story. I think Marcia Gay Harden was wonderful in the movie and deserved an oscar. She played her confused and pathetic character so well. I didn't care for the character Julia played all that much nor parts of the story...but you do notice her as always.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums