Parma
✟11,736.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Italian living in Italy, from Playing for pizza city. Born catholic, now feeling nearer to eastern orthodoxy. Talking with different denominations i take Mark 9,38-41 as a rule. I am an amateur writer, looking forward to meet people in the forum's literary sections. Bless you all.

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Italian living in Italy, from Playing for pizza city. Born catholic, now feeling nearer to eastern orthodoxy. Talking with different denominations i take Mark 9,38-41 as a rule. I am an amateur writer, looking forward to meet people in the forum's literary sections. Bless you all.
Welcome to CF!

I was going to send you a link for TAW when I read your intro, but I see @All4Christ already did. :) Please do drop by and say hello, and let us know if we can help you find other areas that will interest you. We do have a writer's forum. The Writers Guild I would like to participate there myself but I can't decide what to do with my writing anymore.

Again, welcome to CF. :)

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome!

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Welcome to Christian Forums, Hermann Morr.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,298,429.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Hi,
My name is Jessica. I’m from Toronto, but living in Halifax, Nova Scotia (Canada). I was raised catholic. Since about 2004 been attending Baptist churches (I say churches as I moved provinces in 2007).

hi Jessica :wave: Welcome to CF

Instead of joining in Hermann's thread why not start a thread yourself - then we can reply specifically to you :)

Hope you enjoy your time here

PS I'm going to ask Staff to move your post and start a new thread just for you :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums