✟7,775.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
theresalyn said:
if they did not choose you, then there is a greater job out there for you. i only know you a tiny bit, just on this board, but anyone can 'see' you are beyond your years in wisdom, knowledge, and compassion.
if i were you, personally, i would be excited in wondering exactly what else the future holds for you.
i bet it's grand!
:)

I could not have said it any better. Getting to know you here on this forum has been a true blessing to me Prom and I know whatever God has in store for you will be well worth the wait.

Upvote 0

fieldlily

God heals and restores!
Mar 7, 2005
USA
✟26,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
MotherOfPromise said:
Just wanted to let you all know that I got a letter in the mail today saying that someone else has been chosen for this job. I take it as the Lord's will and that He is working out His best for me. :) Now I just need to know where to go from here.

A big thanks for all of you who prayed. :hug:

prom, here is a :hug: although I can tell you are okay with this as you get ready for......? Praying that just the right opening comes to you at just the right time. Sometimes, and I know you know this...one thing doesn't happen so something else which is even better can come along or maybe you are getting prepared for something else. Sort of like stepping stones on the path..Can't count the times I have experienced this and still do in little ways now that I am retired. And the Holy Spirit is a person of surprises! :amen:

God bless you. :thumbsup: :wave: from birdie.

Upvote 0

fieldlily

God heals and restores!
Mar 7, 2005
USA
✟26,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear friends,

I am tagging on to this thread (last reply August 5) and resurrecting it, because I am missing MotherofPromise (prom) posting. :sigh: Does anyone know whether she did get a job since she was looking when she posted this thread? I know she didn't get the first one, but has she found one? Maybe she is just on break or on vacation?? :confused: Just wondered...where is prom? Maybe I missed a post about this to which someone can direct me. And, prom, if you read this...you are missed!

Thanks anyone and everyone. Meanwhile praying for prom...:prayer:

Cheers, :)

birdfriend..:wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.